Inline FabricationLee PrecisionReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
WidenersRepackboxLoad DataSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters Supply Titan Reloading

Thread: F/S barrels

Boolit Buddy

F/S barrels

Barrels for sale

H&R/NEF, Topper model 88, 12 ga 28 inch Full choke, with forearm. Good condition, this is an older barrel, the forearm stud has been resoldered in place 75.00

H&R/NEF, Topper JR model 098, 20 ga 22 inch mod choke, no wood. Very Good condition sold

Swedish 96 rifle barrel take off, 29 inch long, rear sight has been removed from soldered rear section but is still loose on the barrel. Missing the rear sight leaf and spring, Very Good Bore thru out SPF

Swedish 96 rifle barrel take off, 29 inch long, rear sight has been removed from soldered rear section but is still loose on the barrel. Missing the rear sight leaf and spring, Good Bore with some very light dark sections in bottom of grooves rifling very strong 40.00

Mauser 98, large ring, military short rifle barrel, 19 and ˝” long, Caliber 7x57, appears to be a Brazilian 1922 replacement barrel, as new , some light pitting on outside of barrel in two areas where the barrel was in a rack in a crate ? Rest of outside excellent condition, I have cleaned out the bore and chamber, it is excellent condition, 100.00

Enfield 1917, full length military barrel, Marked E, for Eddystone, dated 12 – 17. Front sight spline cut in very good condition, outside shape is good condition with spots of shop wear, Rear US bomb stamp clear, also stamped with British marks, Nitro Proof, and 30/06 on left side of breech. 5 groove rifling with left hand twist, good strong clean bore, 115.00

Winchester model 64 barrel in 30-30 WCF, this is a mail order replacement barrel with the oval P beside the oval WP stamp. All dovetails are clean and do not appear to have been used, bore is excellent, bluing scuffed after 40 years of shop wear in my Fathers shop, suspect it has never been put on a receiver 125.00

Winchester model 94 barrel in 30-30 WCF, 20 inch carbine barrel dated 50, this is a barrel my father bought from the factory in 1975. Factory called it an oversize to the rear to correct headspace issues. Rear sight dovetails are clean, front ramp has a factory bead sight installed, barrel does not appear to have been used, bore is excellent, bluing scuffed after 40 years of shop wear in my Fathers shop, suspect it has never been put on a receiver 125.00

Prices include shipping.
    I track the time of the PM, or public I will take it. That way is easy for me to track who is first in line.

Payment in the form of a USPS Money Order, Cashier Check, payable to
    Pay Pal, accepted, using Friends and Family, PM me for my wife’s email and Pay Pal Acct.
    James Wisner
    P.O. Box
    Adna, WA 98522-0186
    Last edited by James Wisner; 02-28-2020 at 11:32 PM. Reason: updated 2-28

James I am interested in the 20 GA barrel, any chance we can meet up to see if it will fit my action? I am just up the freeway from you...
    "Give me liberty, or give me death!" Patrick Henry ,March 23, 1775

Boolit Buddy
    PM returned

i will take the 1st sweedish 96 barrel.very good bore thru out $60

Quote Originally Posted by James Wisner View Post
    PM returned
    Didn't see it...
    "Give me liberty, or give me death!" Patrick Henry ,March 23, 1775

Boolit Buddy
    PM's returned, list updated.

adcoh1 got your text late last night, not sure why you did not get my text before I got yours.
    Anyway I have a Dentist Apmt this morning and will get in touch later today

J Wisner

Boolit Buddy
    To the top
    JW