Reloading EverythingInline FabricationRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingLoad Data
Wideners Snyders Jerky

Thread: WTB Mr Bulletfeeder And Dillon Case Collator

Boolit Bub

WTB Mr Bulletfeeder And Dillon Case Collator

Have a chance to set up a Dillon 650 with a Mark 7 autodrive, but realized that my current setup won’t work. (An off brand aftermarket case feeder and mini Mr. bullet feeder rig)

I’m really only setting up for two calibers, 9mm and 223.

Budget was a little tight for the next couple of months but I thought I’d reach out and see what might be available.

I am looking for;

1. Good bullet feeder, like a Mr. Bulletfeeder, or something that will work with their dies.
    2. Maybe a genuine Dillon case feeder. Saw a couple used on Ebay and they almost wanted full price.

Thanks in advance, for any help or leads.

~Samwise~

Boolit Master
    I gave up trying to find a used Dillon casefeeder, then bought brand new. Well worth the money spent. They also have changed a couple of features on the new ones that made them much better.

Boolit Bub
    Bump!

You'll never find them cheap because of the high quality they are and their lifetime warranty. That's why people have resorted to ripping off their ip and 3d printing knock offs of the bullet feeder. I have a ginuine MBF and it's worth every penny. You should just order a new one. It's worth it and you'll be very pleased.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by rototerrier View Post
    You'll never find them cheap because of the high quality they are and their lifetime warranty. That's why people have resorted to ripping off their ip and 3d printing knock offs of the bullet feeder. I have a ginuine MBF and it's worth every penny. You should just order a new one. It's worth it and you'll be very pleased.
    Yeah, but I gotta try to reach out, before I spend more serious money. I'm going to send in the press to get serviced too, get refurbished before really going crazy with this.

Boolit Bub
    one last bump