Inline FabricationLee PrecisionWidenersRotoMetals2
Snyders JerkyLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Repackbox Titan Reloading
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Curly, my dog, Rest in piece.

Boolit Master
    Very sorry for your loss as well. I know just how you feel as I lost my beloved Black Lab one week ago today. She was my close friend and although shocking as she was in reasonably good health at almost 13 she retrieved a tennis ball and then failed to pursue the second toss, laid down and quietly died. At least she didn't spiral down slowly with me having to eventually make a decision to put her down.

Boolit Master

I also want to give my heart felt condolences to all who have lost their friends.

I was setting in my front porch playing a guitar, (I try to play and practice at least once every day,) and Curly always came set and watched. He was like my shadow. This day he came and stopped, barked at me a couple times, and then stated to walk towards me and fell over. He could not get up, as he left side was paralyzed. And you know the rest.

15 years old, and the vet lady kindly said, "Curly was ready to go."

Again thank all of you, and my heart and best wishes are with you all. It is good to have a place to get things talked out.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Sorry to hear of your lost, I know how it is for all the ones that I lost the one I had the longest was just over 16 years old. He was a coydog ,like his brother I lost before him that was 1 month short of 12 years old was due to cancer. I had a vet ask me that they say that you have one really good dog in your life. I told him out of all the dogs I had in my life there was only one that way not good .He was one my dad gave away for me when I was in the navy and called from Portsmouth ,England. All the others was there for me like I was for them ,like you are. hang in there , Curly will always live in your heart and never fade away .Like all of my do. I have another coydog now he is the same with me like my others was.
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Boolit Master
    Sorry to hear of any pets passing on, although the time comes. We got a new cat after our last one got tounge cancer and had to be euthanized. She got a uterine infection but as we had to have her spayed anyway the infected parts were removed today. I'm looking forward to her getting better and not going into heat when a male cat walks outside.

I hope you find a puppy to try to fill the void in your heart.
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Boolit Master
    I am very sorry to hear that. They are truly more family to us than a lot of people are.
    My baby girl Mora is only just turning 3 and the thought of ever losing her keeps me up at night sometimes. The Good Lord willing, she has many years left with us but I still can hardly bear to think of it.
    Some days I think we hardly deserve the love they give us.
    Raisin' Black Angus cows, outta gas, outta money, outta tags, low on boolits, but full 'a hope on the Rocky Mountain Eastern Slope!
    Why does a man with a 7mag never panic buy? Because a man with a 7mag has no need to panic!

"If you ain't shootin', you should be reloadin' if you ain't reloadin' you should be movin', if you ain't movin', somebody's gonna come by and cut your head off and put it on a stick!" Words to fight by, from Clint Smith

Vendor Sponsor

I hurt worse from loosing a dog than i do some friends
    This one always greeted me upon returning from the woods and as soon as the deer was cleaned was waiting for the bone
    Attachment 257489
    he has gone on as well to be replaced by another German Shepherd. I think up to 6 now. one at a time . Each one different in traits and personalities
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Boolit Master

My dad, who lost his Gordon Setter to a car on the highway a week ago, is now asking me to help him find a replacement.

He's 77 and needs a furry companion to keep him company.

I don't want him to get another dog, as I'm sure I'll be the one to adopt it when he passes in a few years, and I'm done getting my heart broken by a good dog.

But, I acknowledge the incredible value of a good dog for a lonely old man, so I will be helping him find another companion.
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123