Inline FabricationLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Titan ReloadingRepackboxReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Wideners Load Data

Thread: is there any source for 32 rimfire ammo?

Vendor Sponsor

is there any source for 32 rimfire ammo?

So putting it out there as their are many many knowledgeable people here
    Got a couple friends with old 32 rimfire rifles that would love to shoot them some

is there any source for 32 rimfire ammo?

Neither one wants to mess with reloading and I don't want to tackle rimfire myself so any help in finding source would be greatly appreciated
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Boolit Master
    if you find any I would also like to know the source

Boolit Master
    Yes There Is . Hit several of The local gun shows. if you find a Box or 2 and there under $75.00 per box. I would make the investment. If there Old boxes they Probably will not fire. The only Ones I know that will work is The run Navy arms ran In the 60's or 70's. Navy Arms stuff In Our area is running $100.00 per box
    NRA Endowment Member
    International Ammunition Association
    New York, the Empire State Where Empires were Won and Lost

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    Smoke, unless you want to go broke buying the boxes of old 32 RF's you have to reload
    * Brass is available in several 32 RF calibers ... https://www.rccbrass.com/?s=32+rim+f...t_type=product
    * The Ideal bullets are available on Gun Broker
    * 32 CF dies will load the RF's
    I reload an 1872 Stevens Tip UP, 32 Long RF
    Regards
    John

Navy Arms contracted with CBC out of Brazil about 15 years ago for a run of 32 Long Rim-Fire. It came 50 Rd. boxes and was produced until 2014 I think. You may want to search Navy Arms 32 Long Rimfire but it probably costs a $100.00 or more a box. They also had a run of 41 Short Rimfire produced by CBC. I have 3 boxes of the 32 Long but they are not for sale. I have an 1875 Marlin Top break revolver and a Remington No. 4 Rolling block which need these. I have 2 boxes of the 41 short rimfire but alas I need them for my Remington Double Derringer.
    "Adults are the children and the children are the adults" Jules my wife.

All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife. — Daniel Boone

Democracy is defended in 3 stages: Ballot Box, Jury Box, Cartridge Box. — Ambrose Bierce

A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie. — Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Black Rifles Matter

NRA Life Member, SAF Member, GOA Member, TFA Member

Boolit Master
    I still have a box of CIL Canuck .32 rimfires and a old antique, circa 1900, Rem .32 Short box too. CIL did make several production runs over the years, but not recently though. If I remember right Aguila ran off a production run of .32 rimfires years ago too. But I might be mixing that memory up with what Navy Arms did. I had bought some special .32 rimfire adapter cases from Dixie Gun Works years ago. You insert a .22 rimfire blank or nail gun blank into the side edge of the adapter case put in a smidgeon of Unique and thumb in a round ball to top it off. You then carefully position the cartridge in the gun so the firing pin hits the rim of the blank cartridge. After firing them you can reload them again. It actually works pretty well too. I used them in a revolver, but it would work better in a single shot rifle. I think that they still make and sell the special .32 rimfire adapter cases.

Scarce as unicorn poop.....

Depending upon the rifle, conversion to center-fire may be an option worth exploring: https://www.alloutdoor.com/2019/01/3...-32-20-32-wcf/
    I have followed a similar process, to convert a Remington No. 6. Although not quite finished yet, it will be firing 32 S&W, which I presently reload for old Iver Johnson revolvers, and their erstwhile competitors..
    Last edited by HumptyDumpty; 02-19-2020 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Grammar

Boolit Master
    Dixie Gun Works sells .32 RF reloadable case that use 'acorn' .22RF blanks plus some propellant to fire lead bullets.
    The shells are turned brass with an ofset 'chamber' for the acorn rf blank so its rim is next to the edge of the shell rim.
    Pricy but they do work.

Chev. William

I make some out of .32 cf cases. I make a hole right down the middle and use a .27 cal nail gun blank. No need for BP. Shoots nice.

Boolit Grand Master
    Did you try Old West Scrounger????