Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingRepackbox
Lee PrecisionWidenersLoad DataReloading Everything
Snyders Jerky MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: New pistol molds from Lyman

New pistol molds from Lyman

I just received my Lyman 2020 Catalog in the mail today. I had requested it about 4 weeks ago from the Lyman website.They are free. I checked the Pistol and Rifle molds first. They are on pg 50-52.Lyman is offering the Keith designed 358439 155gr hollow point again in a single cavity mold part #2650439, they have also brought back the Carl Hudson designed "Hi-Velo-Pen" 429303 200gr. it is also a 2 cavity mold #2660303.Maybe the reintroduction of these two old molds will help put the breaks on fleabay prices. I hope they'll reintroduce the .32 caliber handgun molds.
    Last edited by Cheeto303; 02-14-2020 at 03:34 PM.
    "Adults are the children and the children are the adults" Jules my wife.

All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife. — Daniel Boone

Democracy is defended in 3 stages: Ballot Box, Jury Box, Cartridge Box. — Ambrose Bierce

A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie. — Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Black Rifles Matter

NRA Life Member, SAF Member, GOA Member, TFA Member

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for headsup/post! I've kind of wanted one of these (the HP358439) for quite a while. Guru Glenn Fryxell wrote a piece about it at http://www.lasc.us/Fryxell38KeithHP358439.htm; Western Bullets is selling these, made & lubed for roughly 16 cents each; and -- until about five minutes ago Graf & Sons had but one in stock.
    Much appreciation, again!
    geo

Boolit Master

All I can find is the 2650439 is a single cavity. I've never seen a Lyman double cavity hollow point mold.
    NRA Benefactor.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Fingers View Post
    All I can find is the 2650439 is a single cavity. I've never seen a Lyman double cavity hollow point mold.
    I'm sorry, you are correct. My mistake. I know this, don't know what I was thinking. I corrected my post. I guess I was to excited. I never thought Lyman would bring back any discontinued designs and to top it off Colt brought back the Python. What a year so far.
    "Adults are the children and the children are the adults" Jules my wife.

All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife. — Daniel Boone

Democracy is defended in 3 stages: Ballot Box, Jury Box, Cartridge Box. — Ambrose Bierce

A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie. — Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Black Rifles Matter

NRA Life Member, SAF Member, GOA Member, TFA Member