Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataLee Precision
RotoMetals2WidenersTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
Snyders Jerky Repackbox

Thread: Estate Items for sale. Dillon RCBS etc

Boolit Buddy

Estate Items for sale. Dillon RCBS etc

Have a load of presses etc from an estate. Lady needs this stuff gone. A couple items are mine and they need to be gone too. Most of the items are fairly heavy and shipping is NOT included. I accept Paypal F&F or plus 3% and USPS(only) Money orders. Posting pictures of most items but if more detail is needed I will need an email addy to send pics. First I'll take it with a follow up PM.

1st. Dillon 650 in like new condition with caliber conversion in 30 cal Magnum rifle. This probably has not loaded a 100 rounds total. Press is complete with Strong Mount, Bullet tray, Low powder sensor, small primer conversion, powder check system, Case Feeder with feed plate, instructions etc in the original boxes. Price on all is $750.00 plus shipping which will be considerable

2 RCBS 2A press in good condition. This is the one with the top bushing in the tool head. Not the later A2. Takes standard RCBS shellholders Missing the primer feed spring but has the primer arm. Price is 250.00 plus shipping

3 Older Dietmeyer manually progressive 12 ga 350-360-366 Pacific/Hornady type reloading press. Press is in exc condition with extra parts. Heavy ole thing with nickled plate etc. Price is 65.00 plus shipping.

4 Hornady/Pacific DL 266 12 ga reloading press. Probably the best single stage press they ever made. I still use on old 266 in 410 and it loads really nice shells. The only thing missing is the primer tray/filler and I may have one of them down in the vault. Have to look. Price is $130.00 plus shipping.

5. RCBS A2 press. This is one of the green ones but the one without the bushing in the tope that removes to accept shotshell dies. Uses standard RCBS shell holders Needs a little pain but still a monster old press. May have the primer seating arm but no spring. Price is $200.00 plus shipping

6. Pacific 3 Hole Super Mag press. in good condition. Have had a couple of these myself and this one is a standard down stroke press. Heavy American Iron. and a good strong press. Seldom seen these days. Price is $250.00 plus shipping

7. An unknown maker 2 Hole H press. Heavy and seems to work fine. Has a couple of handles with it . Accepts standard CH or Hollywood H type shell holders or the universal shellholder adapters. Neat old thing but no idea who made it(hey Pressman!) Price on this will be $150.00 plus shipping.

8. A Herter's Model 81 2 Hole C type press. Now this is definitely American iron. Really heavy. Has the primer arm and shellholder but not certain of which case they fit. In good condition and like I said..HEAVY! Price is $120.00 plus shipping.

9. Mec 12 ga 650 Reloading press. I good condition with primer feed and an extra bar. Have to check the size. Has the sizing tube bottles etc. Price is 125.00 Plus shipping.

Pictures may not be in order.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN9880.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	256399   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN9865.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	256400   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN9863.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	256401   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN9726.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	256402   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN9833.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	256403  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN9715.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	256404   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN9720.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	256405   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN9876.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	256406   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN9879.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	256407  

Banned
    Skeet, your pictures are sorta dark, so I ran the H press through Photoshop and my conclusion is it's homemade.

Boolit Buddy
    I wasn't sure. Whoever did it was a pretty good machinist though. On the Supermag..I had one that worked on the upstroke..were they changeable from one mode to the other??

Yes, they are convertible. The two I have are also set for upstroke, I had thought about changing one but it's too much work.

Pressman
    Last edited by Pressman; 02-09-2020 at 11:10 PM. Reason: o

Boolit Buddy
    Pm sent on dillon

Boolit Mold
    PM sent

Boolit Buddy
    Sorry for not being back in the last couple of days. Had a day or two in the hospital. Pneumonia. Got home later today and since I got so much rest in the hospital went right to bed... Feel better but still not good. Will answer PMs and go back to la-la Land.

Boolit Grand Master

PM sent on the #4 Hornady/Pacific DL 266 12 ga reloading press. Probably the best single stage press they ever made. I still use on old 266 in 410 and it loads really nice shells. The only thing missing is the primer tray/filler and I may have one of them down in the vault. Have to look. Price is $130.00 plus shipping.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Buddy
    I mighte be interested in #3 if you got more pic's
    Good Judgment comes from Experience, Experience comes from Bad Judgment !

Boolit Buddy
    I am going to pull this listing as I am really not able at this time to keep up with being ill. I have answered those interested in items. Sorry.

Boolit Buddy
    Closing