RepackboxLoad DataWidenersLee Precision
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading Everything Snyders Jerky

Thread: Hk mp5

Hk mp5

Always wanted a HK MP5. in December HK started importing there sp5 pistol so I went to my local dealer and ask if he could get one for me and how much, he told me $2300.00, after looking them up on gun broker they where going for $3500.00. so I told the dealer to order one for me. after about a month he said they are very hard to get because all the dealers where buying them up and asking much way too much for them, then he told me about PTR 9c copy of the MP5, made on HK machines with the help of HK. He got one in a day or two later and called me, it has roller lockup every thing the HK has plus a few other things like picatinny rail built in, no need to purchase a clamp on mounting device, 1/2x28 threaded barrel, tri lug, and being made in the US you can drop a class 3 trigger in. (that is if you have $35000.00 to buy one). $1740.00 out the door. I added the SB brace. took it out for the 1st time yesterday and it ran perfectly, they must have sighted it in at the factory because I hit everything I aimed at. tried with my rebel suppressor it still ran with no problems.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0205201447.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	256378

Boolit Master
    Very nice. I have always lived the MP5. I get to shoot them pretty regular at work. I wish I owned one.......

Boolit Master

Good to see it getting "modernized" with standard attachment points. Also good to see it at a little more reasonable price point - despite the fact that it really is a great gun, a Hollywood action hero, and perhaps THE flagship pitcher from which the HK Kool Aid is poured, it's still a stamped sheet metal pistol. . . that every boy should have.
    WWJMBD?

In the Land of Oz, we cast with wheel weight and 2% Tin, Man.

Thanks Guys, I have only put around 75 rounds through it (too cold). I have only used FMJ's so far but hope to make some lyman 147 gr powder coated to try in it some time.