Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataLee PrecisionWidenersSnyders Jerky
Inline Fabrication Repackbox

Thread: WTS: Bench Clearing- many different items, all priced to sell

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Bench Clearing- many different items, all priced to sell

**********************Reduced prices on all remaining items***********************

I've got some stuff I no longer use and need to get rid of. I'm happy to answer questions or entertain offers but the first "I'll take it!" posted here followed by a PM gets the item. US sales only and no sales where prohibited. I prefer payment by PayPal gift/"friends & family" (or pay the 3% fee) but I'll take a USPS money order from those who don't use PayPal. Shipment will be by USPS Priority Mail or First Class mail. I'm happy to combine shipping whenever possible. Pics of the items are below. I'm not interested in any trades at the moment. Thanks for looking!

1. Vintage Redding powder scale in original box: This appears not to have been used. Measures up to 325 grains. SPF Reduced- now $30 plus $7.50 shipping SPF

2. Slip-on rubber recoil pads: They appear to be a small, a medium, and a large but only the medium is marked. All are in VG condition. Reduced- now $10 plus $5 shipping for all three

3. Muzzle brake (.22 cal with 1/2-28 female threads): I used this on an AR pistol and it worked well. It sends the blast forward instead of to the side. I also like the fact that it doesn't have to be indexed to an exact position. SPF $20 plus $4 shipping SPF

4. 1/2-28 die and handle: I used this to clean up some threads that got dinged and it worked great. Die made in Poland and the handle in Germany. Excellent condition. I paid over $100 for the combo. Reduced- now $30 plus $7.50 shipping for the die and the handle together

5. Pachmayr K frame square butt grips: VG condition. Reduced- now $10 plus $4 shipping

6. Pachmayr K frame round butt grips: VG condition. Reduced- now $10 plus $4 shipping

7. Pachmayr N frame square butt grips: VG condition. SPF $12 plus $4 shipping SPF

8. German WWII vintage leather holster for Walther PP or PPK-type pistols: This has the "Waffenamt" mark on it. The flap is a replacement and it looks like some repair stitching was done to the belt loop. SPF $20 plus $4 shipping SPF

9. Lyman case trimmer: works fine but only has one pilot (maybe .40/10mm caliber but I'm not sure) but also has the mounting screws. It's dirty and needs to be cleaned up. Reduced- now $25 plus $7.50 shipping

10. "Stripper Clip Extravaganza!": Includes the following: 50 x AR-15/M-16 strippers with 6 x guides, 5 x Mosin-Nagant (7.62x54R), 2 x .303 British, 3 x .30 carbine. I'm not interested in breaking these up. ALL for SPF $12 plus $7.50 shipping SPF

Last edited by btreanor; 02-08-2020 at 09:21 AM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Buddy
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

I'm A Honcho!
    Pm sent for muzzle brake

Boolit Buddy
    Afternoon bump- I'm open to offers, too!

Boolit Man
    I'll take your stripper clips,#10. PM to follow.

Boolit Bub
    I'll take # 7 & 8
    Pachmayr for SQ N frame and the PP holster.

Boolit Buddy
    Weekend bump with price reductions on all remaining items

Boolit Buddy
    All SPF- closing thread