Snyders JerkyLoad DataInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Repackbox
Lee Precision Wideners

Thread: New batch of Hungarian 32 acp in

Boolit Master

New batch of Hungarian 32 acp in

Just found this on the old western scrounger. Hungarian 32 acp for 199$. Got the bretta in a few months ago so really don’t need another one. I have the same looking pistole in 9x18 makarov I got ten or more years ago for 69$ it’s like new shape. I like it very much but it’s a little snappy. It is suposed to be made after the Walther ppk series. Looks like a nice 32. Might have to get one Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0442BEDC-431E-4EDE-A3E4-244178F1647D.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	256145

Boolit Grand Master
    The Hungarians have been building solid, business-like small pistols for many years. Thanks for the heads-up and I’ll take a look today... hope I’ll be in time.

Froggie
    "It aint easy being green!"

FEG are top quality pistols.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    I know the one I got in 9x18 makarov shoots very nice. It’s a really a nice quality pistole.

Mine is very accurate and reliable. It's the same magazine as the 9x18. Trigger pull is a little stiff but there are kits for them.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by alfadan View Post
    Mine is very accurate and reliable. It's the same magazine as the 9x18. Trigger pull is a little stiff but there are kits for them.
    is your gun a 32? I thank they also made them in 380. My trigger is actually decent. Only thing I don’t like is it’s very snappy with Russian ammo. Also very reliable. Don’t remember ever a FTf or a fte ever

Mine is the .32. Don't know about .380, but they made them in 9x18 makarov. I've only used magtec or winchester white box, but it does get a bit snappy, leaving the web of my hand a little red after a few rounds; I think it has to do with the frame shape, but excellent pistols. I used it for my qualification test for ccw. The instructor joked about it blowing apart or something but he didn't laugh after I shot for some reason.

Banner Sponsor

Do they have an Aluminum frame, or steel?

Boolit Bub
    https://www.ows-ammo.com/hungarian-f...p-pistol-32acp
    OWS has received a small quantity of surplus original Hungarian FEG A_MBP pistols in .32ACP. Each gun is in perfect working condition, with all original parts. Complete with one 7-round magazine. 2-tone finish, double-action with lightweight aluminum frame (total weight of the pistol is 21oz.), compact design (OAL 6.9") and checkered polymer grips. A great back up or carry gun, reliable and collectible. NOT C&R eligible!

Grade 1 - These guns have over 95%+ original bluing on the receiver, little to no blemishing on the frame and grips

I've had one for several years in .32acp. Excellent pistol that is both accurate and reliable. I've even reloaded for it (whew!) but is basically limited to powder preference and bullet choices. I bought it because it looked and handled like a "PP Manurin" I had long ago (I know, funny name). It was inexpensive, felt like the more expensive Walther PP, fires a round that had less recoil than a .380 or 9X18, and can be taken down as easily as a Markarov. It makes for a nice "trail pistol" for small game, plinking, or back-up to a rifle. Buy one, you'll like it!

The only reason I let my FEG and Walther PP 7.65s go is that the shape of the grip maximizes recoil in my large bony hands. They both were very accurate and handy but kicked all out of proportion to the cartridge size.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    The 9x18 hurts my hand also after a while but it’s one gun I don’t thank I want to let go of.

Boolit Master

I think I really "need" one of these.