WidenersTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLoad Data
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please pray for us

I'm with Texas.

Big guy was looking out for you IMO.

You'll know when it is right, there will be no obstacles, it will be like falling off a log.
    Also remember he is much more likely to give us what we "need" not what we "want". Expectations may need to be adjusted.

24 years ago I was in my mid 40's, hungry, starving actually for affection. He smacked me upside the head a few times, opened my eyes, and 2 months later I was married. Still together, still solid, still in love, and still happy after 23+ years. Have hope.

Sometimes it is better to let things go, people also. You must remember, that no matter what YOU do or say, you will NEVER change someone if they don't wish to change. And in a marriage, it is even tougher. Accept that this lady wasn't the one for you, and God willing, you will meet her. Pray that you will recognize her, and become the husband she needs and wants.
    Life is never a straight road, always crooked and many pot holes and hills to climb. 39 years and counting with my spouse, and my wife and I have both had many to go over and around.

Boolit Master

I have prayed that God's will, will be done in both your lives.
    NRA Benefactor Member NRA Golden Eagle

Super Moderator

Prayers sent beechbum. I've been in your situation before, it's painful but time heals. I've also had to walk away from a couple of bad situations myself. Trust that the Good Lord will steer you in the right direction.

Boolit Buddy
    Thanks to all.....a brotherhood of complete strangers....I'm in Memphis if anyone wants to meet up for lunch....

You are doing right! The advise and wisdom given above is "solid" (IMHO). I pray you will be blessed and strengthened. She, as a nurse, has done a wonderful thing by enabling you to recover through her skills; however, the emotional ties associated with her trained actions can distort one's gratitude as love, or create a "bond" that is very strong. Care givers have a gift just as you have certain God given gifts; if your gifts are not those that are able to heal her hurt from a previous bad marriage, your marriage to her will not solve her bad experiences. I would still covet her friendship, if she can handle it (and if you can); otherwise, move on. You have a better life and future because of her; take advantage of what this brighter future holds for you. All the best!

Boolit Buddy
    y'all rock .....I'm the nurse , she's the physical therapist , but it don't matter .....the gist is on the money .....thanks to all

Oops, sorry about the gender mistake from one who has worked with great male and female nurses! My age has been betrayed by my assumptions. Sincerely, Kaiser

Quote Originally Posted by beechbum444 View Post
    Thanks to all.....a brotherhood of complete strangers....I'm in Memphis if anyone wants to meet up for lunch....
    Rendezvous on Beale Street sounds good. But I ain't there. Eat some ribs for me and look around. The perfect woman might be right there, brother.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    Funny that you're from Texas , I lived in fort worth for a bit

Boolit Buddy
    Just an update , when this first happened , she asked if I wanted the ring back and I told her that she'd have to give it back on her own free will and it would be auctioned and proceeds would go to St. Jude children's hospital . I also told her if we got back together she'd get another ring.....for the past several weeks , she kept it, because it was shinny ....finally her sister talked her into giving it back , so A) I got it back , it will be auctioned soon and proceeds will go to St. Jude Children's Hospital. B) I'm trying to figure out how I could I could love someone that would rather have a rock sit in a jewelry box, rather than have the funds from it go to a worthy cause because a greater good will come from our misfortune C) if anyone knows how I can facilitate this type of transaction , please point me in the right direction ....God bless

Boolit Buddy

Something so hard for us mortals to understand, we want everything when we want it. It has to be in His perfect timing. CR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12