RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyWidenersLee Precision
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingLoad DataRepackbox
Titan Reloading MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the last handgun you bought?

Boolit Grand Master
    It has been a while, well over a year. S&W Model 642 38 Special +P, minus the Hillary Hole. Carried a lot, shot a little--maybe 500 rounds. Pacjhmayr Compacs make it lots more tractable.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Boolit Master
    Glock model 45 MOS. No vaseline included

Boolit Buddy
    Les Baer Premier II with FCS and 1-1/2" guarantee.

Boolit Master

Looks like I need to do an update. Recently got an S&W Airweight .38 snubby! Had one years ago before concealed carry. Figure it will be as good or better than my Colt .380 mustang.

Boolit Master

S&W 1955 Target shortened to 4" and altered to DA only with a dehorned hammer..........
    JMHO-YMMV
    dd884
    gary@2texastrucks.com
    Gary D. Peek

Boolit Master
    I just picked up an Iver Johnson top break in 38S&W built about 1900. For $67.50 I couldn't pass it up as I had 2 boxes of ammo and no gun.

I just picked up a S&W Victory Performance Centre 22lr pistol. I'll use it for 22 Rimfire Challenge events along with a Savage A22 using a Vortex Sparc11 carbine

Take Care
    Bob

Sent from my SM-J327W using Tapatalk
    Its been months since I bought the book, "How to scam people online". It still has not arrived yet!

"If the human population held hands around the equator, a significant portion of them would drown"

Kimber Custom TLE II Santy told me I was food last year

Boolit Buddy
    A S&W model 36 with a 3" barrel made in the 60's 98% condition.

Boolit Master

I just got a Sig P210 standard. Sweet trigger, can't wait to try it out.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jrayborn View Post
    I just got a Sig P210 standard. Sweet trigger, can't wait to try it out.
    Congratulations !
    Those p210s are sweet shooters.

Boolit Master
    A 1905 Hand Ejector Target Model made in 1940. It has British proofs and it was bought by the British Purchasing Comission in a lot from S&W when they were buying anything that shot after Dunkirk.

Right after Dunkirk the English have most of their army extracted, but they have no equipment. There is no tradition of heavy civilian ownership of firearms like we have in the US and with the Germans just across the channel they decide to use the country's gold reserves to buy as much equipment as they can quickly. Fast forward to March 1941 and the lend Lease act, the US starts supplying the British with war supplies more or less for free. In 1942 S&W starts producing Victory revolvers so the English are now getting revolvers chambered in cartridges they already have.

While a 38 special target revolver might seem like an extravagance for military use, it shoots, so they bought it. It's in good condition so I don't think it saw any combat duty, might have been some officer's sidearm or maybe guarded a factory. It makes it's way back here after WW2 sometime before 1968,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1905heb.jpg  
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

Super Moderator

..............Picked it up June of last year. A very nice 3rd change Hand ejector S&W chambered 32 S&W long. The previous year I'd purchased a Colt Police Positive in 32 Colt New Police (read, 32 S&W Long with a flat nose). Also a nice pistol but a couple spots of freckling possibly from being in a damp holster, or similar. Bright solid barrel however, and tight. Both legitimate Police issued type pistols.

..................Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Master
    There's a few nice one's listed above. The Les Baer would be a favorite for me.

In my case I'm going to look at a 1982ish Single Six Convertible today or tomorrow. The way this purchase will work is I get to shoot it first. The seller is an acquaintance and is in no hurry and doesn't need the money. It won't be a steal at all, but it is a more or less new in the box revolver. Lucky for me, my gun buying will power is strong as steel and I know I can walk away. I've been on a Ruger single action kick lately for some reason. I also might have accidentally bought some parts for it already...

Boolit Mold
    Pristine, 1984mfg, Ruger Redhawk 44mag/7.5"bbl stainless, box/papers, possibly unfired. A hearty THANKS to Bill Ruger!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mmskng View Post
    Pristine, 1984mfg, Ruger Redhawk 44mag/7.5"bbl stainless, box/papers, possibly unfired. A hearty THANKS to Bill Ruger!
    Congrats,I found one like that just before Christmas.

Boolit Man
    I just picked up a beautiful 6" 586. It was too good a deal to pass up.

I just picked this thing up....7.5” .475 Linebaugh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 142AA646-DC07-475E-881B-5D6A005EA792.jpg  

Boolit Master
    Been wanting a S&W 648 for a long time. Found a new one at a decent price so bought it. Had to double check to make sure I had plenty of 22 mag ammo first, lol.
    East Tennessee

Boolit Grand Master
    Remember when you bought a gun and THEN checked your ammo supply?
    _________________________________________________It's not that I can't spell: it is that I can't type.

Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast