RepackboxSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2WidenersReloading EverythingLee Precision
Load Data Inline Fabrication
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the last handgun you bought?

K2 45

I watched this for days, and thought carefully before answering. I’m not certain that I’ve bought my “last handgun”.....yet! memtb
    You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“LETS GO BRANDON”

Boolit Bub
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3C21C97F-B4BB-4119-8F6B-A3647215FDBF.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	274804

Bought and payed for, now begins the wait.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by memtb View Post
    I watched this for days, and thought carefully before answering. I’m not certain that I’ve bought my “last handgun”.....yet! memtb
    unless an AR15 pistol is considered a handgun,, I believe I have purchased my last handgun.
    Other than rimfire, I have not popped a handgun cap in over a decade,, trust me, I have the rimfire handguns of my dreams.
    NOW,,, AR!!?? I will be buying another AR15 handgun as soon as things calm down,,

I really enjoy my 300 Blackout pistol,, WAY more than a 44 MAG, .357,, even my 35REM Contender,,

I would probably be dreaming up the next AR,, but, my 300BO sure sucks up my pistol time,,,

Maybe we should start a thread,,,

"What Is The NEXT Handgun You Will Sell??

Now, That thread might get me thinking,,,,,,,,

A used Smith and Wesson Model 617-6 4" barrel. Came with laser grips and it's my first rimfire. Bought it because of all the shortages.

Boolit Master
    I just bought a Smith Regulation Police in .32 cal, 50% nickel plated, but mechanically fine. A nice little $ 200 shooter. Love those little .32 revolvers.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoc65 View Post
    A used Smith and Wesson Model 617-6 4" barrel. Came with laser grips and it's my first rimfire. Bought it because of all the shortages.

Nice! Congrats.....just a little envious! memtb
    You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“LETS GO BRANDON”

Boolit Master

Just got a SW Victory. Took it out today and zeroed it and a reflex sight for my Beretta Neos.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210107_141510.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	274925
    One round at a time.
    Member of the NRA,GOA and FAOC. Gun clubs Zerby rod and gun club. Keystone Fish and Game Association.

Boolit Mold
    Bought a Stainless S&W 500 Magnum 6.5" barrel several months ago. Loaded ammo from 300 gr to 700 grain. Haven't got to fire it yet due to Covid but I will eventually.
    Never Give In. Never Give Up.

Reproduction 1851 Colt Navy. I am having a local Leather Craftsman make me a set of holsters and a belt like the set Wild Bill Hitchcock wore.
    RudyN

Boolit Master
    Hmm, since I can’t remember, it must be time for a new one.

Boolit Master

I picked up another Ruger 22 charger yesterday. Monday I'll pick up my AR pistol in 45 ACP.
    NRA Benefactor.

Boolit Master

Southern Middle Tennessee/ Hillsboro Alabama
    Picked up one of the Beretta 81BB pistols and three extra factory magazines . Also found several hundred rounds of quality ammo for it at pre drought price . Don't normally buy ammo but didn't have any .32 ACP brass and does not seem that anyone I normally buy from does either .
    Grumpy Old Man With A Gun....... Do Not Touch !!

Boolit Master
    Bought the flintlock pocket pistol in the center, of French origins and late 1700s, 50 caliber, it reminded me of the one used by Charles Andre Meda to shoot Robespierre in this painting. The beginning of the Thermidor Reaction.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pocket.jpg   The_arrest_of_Robespierre_cropped.jpg  
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

Boolit Master

An RM380, just because I didn't have anything in .380. Nice drop in pocket size.

Boolit Buddy

Colt 1911 22LR by Walther

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG View Post
    An RM380, just because I didn't have anything in .380. Nice drop in pocket size.
    You don't hear much about the RM 380 . Mine has been totally reliable . As far as pocket autos go it's a keeper.

Flattop Ruger Bisley Blackhawk in 44 Special

The wife and I just brought home a pair of Ruger LCP II’s in 22 Long Rifle this afternoon.

We ran a few magazines through each. Trigger pull is about what you’d expect from this type firearm, fairly long initial take-up, then pretty short travel, moderate weight until sear release! In fading light against a dark, rusted can on a dark, damp sand berm.....the sights were difficult to see. First impression with sights is, there is a lot of gap on each side of front sight when lined through the rear. For it’s designed purpose, the sighting is OK....once we put some kind of “high-viz” paint on the sights, dim-light sighting should be dramatically improved! I suspect that the firearm/sights aren’t really for long range precision shooting! I ran about 7- 10 shot magazines through the little pistol, some at a very rapid pace....I managed one mis-feed. Seems the bullet didn’t track properly on the feed ramp, and attempted to enter the barrel a bit high....stopped abruptly at 12:00 on the rear of barrel!

No real complaints.....should make a good, small, lightweight ankle gun! Fun and inexpensive to practice with right out of the front door of the house. memtb
    Last edited by memtb; 01-16-2021 at 09:47 PM.

“LETS GO BRANDON”

Boolit Mold
    My last purchase was a CZ P07 and Sig P365. Sold two glocks and it was well worth it.

Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast