Load DataRepackboxTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Wideners Inline Fabrication
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the last handgun you bought?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MT Gianni View Post
    Ruger Mark II target, 5 mags and a Trasco red dot, $330 shipped. I was the only bidder due to the red dot sight. A new steel rear target sight was $40. I wasn't looking hard for a 22 but have a couple of grandkids that can learn to shoot better with a good one.
    My boys used to run through bricks of .22 with the 10/22 and 22/45. They are both accomplished shooters now. Showed them how fun it was to shoot those little plastic army men.
    Last edited by Cosmic_Charlie; 09-17-2020 at 10:25 PM.
    "If everyone is thinking the same thing it means someone is not thinking"

"A rat became the unit of currency"

6” no dash 586
    Mould forth, and load in peace.

6" S&W 28-2 new in box with tools.
    Found it last week in Cody Wyoming.
    Debating whether or not to shoot it.
    I believe I will because I believe that all guns should be shot and enjoyed.
    It is P&R.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Berretta 1951 brigadier grandpa the the 92 fs.

Smith and Wesson Model 629-3 with a 6.5" barrel.

She's a beauty.

Sig 226 MK25. Sold my last 226 probably 15 years ago and came to regret it. Red dot makes it easier to hit quickly with bifocals.

Boolit Bub
    Cimarron bsd boy 10mm

Boolit Buddy

A S&W M-36, 2" with the flat latch that makes it a late 50's-early 60's piece. my neighbor needed cash since his business is sucking wind in this pandemic. I needed another J-frame like a moose needs a hat rack, but he's my friend.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master

Well, it is a handgun. 1777 Charleville .69 smoothbore. Purchased from a fellow forum member. Italian made replica.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00550.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	268104

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00551.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	268105
    Fact: Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.

Boolit Buddy
    S&W model 12, 4" RB.

Boolit Master
    Hi...
    I picked up off of layaway a new to me Monson Dan Wesson blued .41Magnum with an 8-3/8" barrel this past weekend.

Put about 100 rounds through it on Sunday between my son and myself. Had to make a couple of adjustments to the rear sight and it rings steel plates at 25yds consistently.
    Switched over to breaking big rocks up into little rocks on the 25yd handgun range berm.
    Great fun...

I did not need another .41Magnum and I didn't need another Dan Wesson but then again when did need ever enter into the discussion.

Vendor Sponsor

Well, I saw this thread and I thought hmmmmm.. Been a while since I bought one, I can't remember how long now, so does that mean I need to get another one?
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by DougGuy View Post
    Well, I saw this thread and I thought hmmmmm.. Been a while since I bought one, I can't remember how long now, so does that mean I need to get another one?
    Yes, it does mean you need to get another. I’m in the same position and I can’t remember what the last one I bought was.

Boolit Grand Master
    I bought a Beretta M-51 for laughs and giggles. The sights are pretty poor, the safety is weird and it has an odd magazine release, but it goes bang every time. I am struggling to fight off the Sig P210 at my local Gander Outdoors. But I am getting...weaker, must resist--is this how kryptonite works on Superman?
    _________________________________________________It's not that I can't spell: it is that I can't type.

Old model 357 Blackhawk. It hasn’t been converted.

Boolit Buddy

I have a sp-101 .357 that I will have paid off in 2 weeks. It has the rose gold pvd cylinder. It will be bought along with a Marlin .357 1894 that is on concurrent layaway.

Boolit Master
    I bought a couple over the last month. A 1949-vintage K-38 6" that has about the slickest buttery action and trigger I ever saw on a Smith. To go with it I couldn't resist a 1952-vintage K-22 that's almost as sweet. They both shoot like young rifles.

In addition, a 1932-vintage 6" Woodsman in about 95% condition tempted me into submission. Life is good.

Boolit Master
    I picked up a S&W model 10 4” barrel For what I consider an excellent price ($250 shipped to my FFL). It has quickly become one of, if not, my favorite shooter!
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

A couple of weeks ago I stopped in to a local gun store that I have bought a lot of guns from and they just got in 5 USFA single action revolvers that were all NIB never fired . Being I am not really a handgun enthusiast I looked at them and could see they were quality made and being made in the USA made me want to know more about them. Later that evening I looked them up and found that they are a very hi quality copy’s of a Colt SAA and built at the old Colt plant in Hartford, CT. The prices on them was very good and my plan was to go back the next day and buy them all and just hold on to them a while. Well I play golf on a league and we had a early tee time and as soon as I was done I hurried to the gun shop as I thought they wouldn’t be there long and I was right,�� the hard to find models were already gone and all that was left was 2 USFA Rodeo models in 44-40 so I bought them both.
    I wount say what I paid for them but it was about 1/3 what I see them selling for on Gunbroker as any of them I have watched have sold like hotcakes and that is for used guns and these are NIB never fired with all original papers etc. and the caliber 44-40 was a $ 150 option.
    I bought these only as a investment as I will never shoot them but they are real prurdy.
    I didn’t take any pics of them so I guess they don’t exist which is the way I prefer to keep them.

Jedman

Boolit Grand Master

I think this is the last one I bought. It’s definitely the last one that I received since it arrived at the house today after being gone for a few months.

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast