Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glock 44 22lr

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O

Glock 44 22lr

Glock 44 22lr

Anyone got one. Your opinion on it will be greatly appreciated
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Grand Master
    First I have heard of it. Now I'll have to look it up.

Robert

Boolit Master

Not yet but probably this spring.

Boolit Master

Yes there hard to get

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Banned
    $369 & in stock at Tombstone Tactical.
    R/Griff

Boolit Master

I shot a friends yesterday. I put several magazines through it and I liked it. It was accurate and has nice set of sights. I'm not a Glock fan by any stretch but I might buy one in a weak moment.
    Chuck

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by DCP View Post
    Glock 44 22lr

Anyone got one. Your opinion on it will be greatly appreciated
    Have on ordered and should be in soon....I am hoping that it is a perfect practice pistol....all the review show they like the faster 22 lr ammo and that target 22's might not allow the slide to lock back! I will keep ya posted!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Picked mine up yesterday- S#-#%^62 so there’s not that many out there yet if I got number 62. Fit and finish are very what you’d expect from a Glock , trigger is one of the better ones out of the box I e seen on any Glock. Really like the texture on the grip, it’s actually texture and really grabby. Exact dimensions of a 19 just much lighter . And so far it’s digested every type of rimfire ammo we’ve fed it. Now one range session isn’t a test to failure but so far so good

Boolit Master

Do they offer a threaded barrel for it and an adaptor to standard 1/2x28?

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by geezer in nh View Post
    do they offer a threaded barrel for it and an adaptor to standard 1/2x28?
    Yes they do https://store.teamglock.com/g44-item...arrel-kit.html $155.00

Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master

Wish they would have offered these a long time ago. I have a Ruger 22/45 Lite with a red dot for my .22 plinking chores and really don't need another .22.
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Boolit Buddy
    I’ve seen reports of slide failures already on these. I think I’ll wait a year or so for the bugs to get worked out.

Boolit Master
    You might want to check a few reviews before putting your money down. I watched this one a few days ago and thought it is pretty good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ginch2koH8E
    Maineboy

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Maineboy View Post
    You might want to check a few reviews before putting your money down. I watched this one a few days ago and thought it is pretty good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ginch2koH8E
    Yes. I watched that video also. 22Plinkster is not too impressed.

Boolit Master
    Here is a comparison between a G44 and a TX22 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lugmFuq0748
    Frank G.

Been a while since I been to my LGS,so I haven seen one yet.
    A blessing is everyday I wake up,after all i've been through in this lifetime!

Oorah,Semper Fi.

Moderator Emeritus

Got mine yesterday. Havent had a chance to shoot it yet but the initial inspection shows the gun to be first class....hoping for range time tomorrow but the temp is dropping and the wind out of the north is stiff....we will see...but when I get to try it out i will post the results.....
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by buckwheatpaul View Post
    Got mine yesterday. Havent had a chance to shoot it yet but the initial inspection shows the gun to be first class....hoping for range time tomorrow but the temp is dropping and the wind out of the north is stiff....we will see...but when I get to try it out i will post the results.....
    Looking forward to it!

We have a storm hitting tonight with up to 10" of snow, but I'll be driving to the family cabin in the mountains anyway to check on it and might do some shooting.
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by buckwheatpaul View Post
    Have you been to the range yet

Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master

from the videos that I saw looks like a great training tool for malfunction drills
    kids that hunt and fish dont mug old ladies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast