RotoMetals2RepackboxInline FabricationLee Precision
WidenersReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Buckhunter?

Banned

Buckhunter?

Hi, came across a Muzzleloader call “Buckhunter.” Man says it is a smoothbore 12 gauge muzzleloader? Anyone knows anything about that particular muzzleloader? Is it worth buying it?

So, we're talking a 12ga shotgun with rifle sights? I got nothing.

Boolit Grand Master

Traditions made both a buckhunter and a buckstalker. I've never seen either in 12 gauge. There are only three relatively recent 12 gauge muzzleloaders I know of that might be close. The Knight TK2000, The TC new Englander, and the White Tominator. I'm pretty sure the new Englander was a bead sight affair. I've thought of trying round ball a number of times from my TK2000, but never have. Knight says not to. If anything, maybe White made a special run of the Tominator for deer?

Quote Originally Posted by megasupermagnum View Post
    Traditions made both a buckhunter and a buckstalker. I've never seen either in 12 gauge. There are only three relatively recent 12 gauge muzzleloaders I know of that might be close. The Knight TK2000, The TC new Englander, and the White Tominator. I'm pretty sure the new Englander was a bead sight affair. I've thought of trying round ball a number of times from my TK2000, but never have. Knight says not to. If anything, maybe White made a special run of the Tominator for deer?
    I have the Traditions Buck Skinner. It's a .50 cal 1/20 twist.

Boolit Master
    This is what I found: "raditions buckhunter pro muzzle loader blackpowder rifle .50. Traditions in line black powder rifle. model buckhunter pro. it is a .50 caliber. 1/32 "

Banned
    Well he said it was a 12 gauge. Listed down as “Buckhunter.” Maybe he modified it the barrel? But I don’t have a muzzleloading shotgun. Might be interested in getting it. He did say he loaded with powder, wad, shots, than a overcard.