Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Reloading EverythingLoad DataWidenersRepackbox
Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Load data for 410 Chedite hulls

Boolit Buddy
    I setup the Mec for AA's with # 9s and loaded them and was very happy and after trying the cheddite I loaded about 50 and I did not even have to change the settings. I loaded a couple AA's tonight that I shot testing a Mossberg 410 and reloaded them on the same setting again. The little Mec 600 Jr is really impressing me for 410. I have no idea of clubs around here to join to reduce my cost on hulls and shot, and right now I do not know if I will like skeet enough to worry about it. Work keeps me plenty busy in the spring and early summer so I do not know if I will have time to shoot. I appreciate the information though as I will be buying more cheddites if I continue to shoot 410. I did get my cheddites from BPI and got my 12 gauge stuff from Grafs. Thanks Guys

Quote Originally Posted by ncmn View Post
    Yes I have the primer pocket tool as well as I plan to use Win primers when I reload them. I hope they hold up to several reloads.
    They will hold up for a time when you use the tool and if start to get play in it we do them. I see no need to get different primers then I have already like many years ago Rem had there own primers to use for reloading 410 I still have some of those left. Then they change to 209.This tool take care of the problem of getting different primers when you can use what you have on hand , also alot of the odd hulls that is out now, then the regular make we are use to here in the USA can use federal data. Do some research on it. I have and found that out some years ago. As for this hull make that is what I use is federal data no problems. Some will say you should not do that.It works for me and just give others more ideas on it. Also in the Lyman Shotshell book they have a cut view of the hulls make and you look at that will tell you more. Like we know plastic base and wad base take different data. Years ago it was paper base then wad base.
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12