Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersTitan Reloading
RepackboxInline FabricationReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Load Data

Thread: Military cast boolit match Whispering Pines Cap and Flint North central PA

Boolit Bub

Military cast boolit match Whispering Pines Cap and Flint North central PA

Where: Whispering Pines Cap and Flint club
    What: Military cast boolit match
    When: May 3rd, 9-3 o’clock.
    Rules: Full military as issued rifle with issued iron sights. No sniper rifles. Must shoot a cast bullet 20 shot aggregate. 5 shots at 50 and 100 off the bench. 5 shots at 50 and 100 offhand.

Also monthly BP shoots every 3rd Sunday with rendezvous in August

Boolit Grand Master
    Heyboy,

Any fees and are us "outsiders" welcome or should we be sponsored by a club member? Went to the site and it looks like fun. Got a competition class for us deaf, dumb and half blind sexagenarians & septuagenarians? Would love to come up.

Boolit Bub
    Sorry, it’s $8 the first round (20 shots) and $4 to re-enter.
    As far as a different class no, but rest assured you will be competing with your peers!!

Boolit Bub
    Oh and everyone is welcome at The Pines, we try not to let the shooting get in the way of the fun. There’s no large pot to win or giant trophy, it’s that we have fun.

Boolit Master
    Northeastern part of Penn's Woods near Slocum Hollow.
    Heyboy are you from my neck of the woods by any chance? NEPA ? Scranton area
    " Associate with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation: for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " George Washington

Boolit Bub
    No, farther west. Tioga county, like an hour above Williamsport almost to the NY border

Boolit Bub
    Next month we shoot 22 out the window of the clubhouse. 50yards, 2 classes, open/iron and scopes.

Boolit Grand Master
    I've contacted a few of my buds to see if they are in for the trip. I bet 3 or 4 of us will show up from down south. Half of the military rifles will be US and half from other countries. all of 'em are WWll vintage.

Boolit Master

I live about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh. Could you post some sort of map and dates?
    Sounds like a lot of fun. I have a bunch of military rifles and have been shooting cast
    bullets for almost 50 years. Thanks for any information.
    Denny

Boolit Bub
    There’s a google map and our calendar of events on the website I posted in the beginning of the thread. You’d have to come across interstate 80 East then Williamsport and farther north to Mansfield. After that I would have to get more explicit directions. It’s back in the of the beaten path. A hidden gem so to speak. I’ll see about putting directions on our website. I have to talk to the guy who runs our site.

Boolit Grand Master
    Heyboy,

What's the status of your match. Many States around are on lockdown with this bat bug virus thing. As far as I can tell, frivolous freedom is against the law and tickets are being written for the dastardly violators. Any re-scheduling being considered?