RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionWidenersRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Load Data Titan Reloading

Thread: Congratulations

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Congratulations

Congratulations to those who are caught up on the ...Reading the bible...thread above in the stickies . You have finished the book of Matthew . Today we begin the book of Mark .

The opening of Mark begins with these lines .

The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God, 2 as it is written in Isaiah the prophet:
    “I will send my messenger ahead of you,
    who will prepare your way”
    “a voice of one calling in the wilderness,
    ‘Prepare the way for the Lord,
    make straight paths for him.’

Thank you for reading God's word .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Thank you brother for your dedication to putting this up everyday. By my reckoning, I think we've only missed one day. Not bad for two and a half years of what life throws at us.
    This has become such a critical part of my day, I can't thank you enough. Go in peace. God bless.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Pine Baron you provide me with encouragement . I thought a long time to start this thread realizing it was a long term 'commitment' . It could not in my mind be taken lightly . At my age and with several health problems knowing I might not be able to finish it . I hesitated .

rl69 has picked up the thread several times when I had surgery or internet problems to carry it forward until I could get back to it . Before I began the thread I asked for recommendations as to which translation to use wanting to reach as many as possible and simplify the reading . Preacher Jim and I had a conversation about it . I settled on the ..New International Version Translation... . Being raised a fundamental Baptist I prefer the King James translation myself but that is irrelevant . For over thirty years I kept a Catholic and King James bible in the waiting room of my business . I will add that I NEVER had a complaint from anyone about it .

As a curiosity I waited a day to thank and respond to your kind comment . I checked the views on the thread from yesterday until this morning . The thread received 202 views in a twenty four hour period . Many come to this online Chapel , most do not post , many are not members . It is a place to encourage , seek intervention , testify and give praise . It is my opinion that we are to make our Lord known ..to encourage .

In the commonality of our faith in the one true living GOD we draw strength in our belief although of different denominations . We are all on a path different yet the same to build our relationship with him .
    No turning back , No turning back !