Lee PrecisionInline FabricationTitan ReloadingRepackbox
RotoMetals2WidenersADvertise here

Thread: WTB 32 S&W Long dies

Boolit Man

WTB 32 S&W Long dies

I am looking for a set of steel dies for the 32 S & W long.

Boolit Buddy

WTB 32 S&W Long dies

I have a LEE set I can send you, minus the seating die...
    I needed 32 H&R mag dies, I ordered a set off Amazon and was disappointed to find the sizing die & pass-through powder expander die was for the 32 S&W Long. The only one that was correct was the seating die. I purchased a 32 SWL FCD with the 32 mag set because Amazon didnít have the 32 mag FCD.
    I can send the 3 dies (sizing, expander, FCD) for $30 shipped. PM me if interested.
    R/Griff

Boolit Bub
    I have a set of rcbs that appear new. These have the shell holder as well. $20 shipped. If interested please pm me.

Boolit Buddy

WTB 32 S&W Long dies

Good deal, bessemer, I priced mine to replace them, otherwise I would have asked for a lower amount.
    óGriff

Boolit Man
    PM sent to both responses. Bessemer20 pm address please.
    Glen

Glen I will check to be sure the size but think I have a few boxes of 32?? ammo they are yours if u can use them
    God Bless
    Stay Safe

Charles Steen

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by dangitgriff View Post
    I have a LEE set I can send you, minus the seating die...
    I needed 32 H&R mag dies, I ordered a set off Amazon and was disappointed to find the sizing die & pass-through powder expander die was for the 32 S&W Long. The only one that was correct was the seating die. I purchased a 32 SWL FCD with the 32 mag set because Amazon didn’t have the 32 mag FCD.
    I can send the 3 dies (sizing, expander, FCD) for $30 shipped. PM me if interested.
    R/Griff
    I use my Lee 32 S&W dies to load 32 long, H&R mag and now 327 mag. No problem.

Boolit Buddy
    Thanks, Beemer...hope it works for me. Iím a little peeved about not getting what I ordered. The insert shows 32 H&R Magnum, but two dies were 32 Long, including the FL sizing die...hope it isnít necessary to FL size a 327 mag case for reloading.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by dangitgriff View Post
    Thanks, Beemer...hope it works for me. I’m a little peeved about not getting what I ordered. The insert shows 32 H&R Magnum, but two dies were 32 Long, including the FL sizing die...hope it isn’t necessary to FL size a 327 mag case for reloading.
    The manufacturers are pretty casual about labeling their 32 revolver dies. I’ve used dies from Lee, Lyman, and RCBS for my 32s from S&W (“short”) through 327 FM for FL sizing without issue. The only problem I’ve ever had was mouth belling or seating some of the shorter rounds if I run out of downward adjustment in those dies.

Froggie
    "It aint easy being green!"