Load DataRotoMetals2RepackboxTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionWidenersInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading Everything

Thread: WTS: Mitutoyo calipers, Molds, and other items

Moderator Emeritus

WTS: Mitutoyo calipers, Molds, and other items

I'm doing a little bench cleaning and have some random items to sell.

1. Gun Trader Guide, 39th Ed. Copyright 2017, 608 pages, paperback type-soft cover. click link for info only.
    https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/gun...ski/1125675209
    $7 shipped (was $10). shipped via media mail. No other items can be shipped with it.

SPF 2. Lee REAL 50 cal 250gr 2 cavity mold, old style blocks, used very little looks like new.
    $9 plus shipping (was $12).

SOLD 3. Starrett 12" steel scale with end.
    $5 plus shipping

SOLD 4. Mitutoyo 12" Dial Caliper Model #505-645-50 D12 T, with wooden Case. The 12" dial caliper is in Excellent condition, original wooden case shows lots of wear but is functional.
    $90 plus shipping

SOLD 5. Lee 348win dies, used very little, dies in excellent condition, with manual, dipper, plastic box, and non-Lee lock nuts. NO shell holder.
    $10 plus shipping.

SOLD 6. Lee 223rem FL size die body "die body only", it got scratched up from sizing a flaking nickel case...in fact there are tiny nickel flakes embedded inside, I never tried to polish it out. Maybe it'll work for a machining project?
    $1 plus shipping.

7. Lee TL 452-230-TC two cavity mold, old style blocks, I bought this used from another member who used it alot, and I have cast a lot of boolits with it also, but it's still in good condition. It's casts a bit large, expect to get 244 gr boolits that measure a hair under .454" from COWW.
    $9 plus shipping (was $12).

SOLD 8. Iron Adjustable Core mold, 22 cal, unknown maker, no markings, I never used it, looks like NEW.
    $30 plus shipping.

SPF 9. Iron Adjustable Core mold, .401 cal, unknown maker, I never used it, looks like NEW.
    while I've never poured any lead into this, I measure the cavity to be .345" dia. which I assume is the size core needed for swaging a 40 caliber jacketed bullet. The Mold does have a tiny marking on it that says, ".401"
    $22 plus shipping (was $30).

10. Aluminum single cavity 45 cal ML conical, I believe it is a Thompson Center 45 cal Maxi-ball, Only marking is "45 cal" on sprue plate. Looks unused, I never used it. It's anodized black, so it looks like iron in the photo, but it is Aluminum.
    $25 plus shipping (was $30).

===================================
    Post in this thread that you will take an item/s, then send a PM for payment info.
    I take Paypal and/or USPS Money order.

Attachment 254867

Attachment 254868
    Last edited by JonB_in_Glencoe; 01-22-2020 at 01:45 PM. Reason: prices reduced
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Bub
    Like to take 6 and 8

Boolit Grand Master

I will take the following. PM sent.

3. Starrett 12" steel scale with end.
    $5 plus shipping

4. Mitutoyo 12" Dial Caliper Model #505-645-50 D12 T, with wooden Case. The 12" dial caliper is in Excellent condition, original wooden case shows lots of wear but is functional.
    $90 plus shipping
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Moderator Emeritus

I got a question via PM about Item #9
    In answering that question, I discovered the mold wasn't actually what I thought it was, so I have updated the description..

Iron Adjustable Core mold, .401 cal, unknown maker, I never used it, looks like NEW.
    while I've never poured any lead into this, I measure the cavity to be .345" dia. which I assume is the size core needed for swaging a 40 caliber jacketed bullet. The Mold does have a tiny marking on it that says, ".401"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”

Boolit Master
    I’ll take No. 5, the Lee .348win die set without shellholder. PM coming.

Moderator Emeritus

Bump to top, Prices reduced on all remaining items.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boolit Buddy
    I'll take #2 and #9

Moderator Emeritus

closed
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~