Load DataTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
RepackboxWidenersInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Reloading Everything
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Homosexuality and God

Boolit Master
    That is why I asked this question.. "I have a question. After 214 posts on this subject what has everyone determined?
    To me it is as apparent as the nose on ones face as to what has been learned and it is that everyone has a belief on this subject, everyone is going to do or say whatever he/she can to defend their opinion whether it is right or wrong, everyone believes they are right and the others are wrong. This can be compared to discussing different denominations, which brand of vehicle is the best, which caliber is best, agument about enery, momentum, Taylor Knockout Value, bullet diameter, velocity or bullet weight is the determining factor in killing power.
    Without me going into more detail didnt everyone know how this would go? What would the possibility be that anyone wouldnt know how it was going to turn out?
    Now in a concise way please lets state what we have learned that we didnt already know about how this thread would turn out.
    To me it solved nothing and changed no ones opinion much less belief and I knew this from the start.
    I am not trying to be "snarkey" or any other despicable way. Just curious as to what others have to say. "

Quote Originally Posted by Hickory View Post
    In order for the above to be correct, you have to be winning in your argument. You're not winning.
    Some people you can reason with, some people have a mind like the door on a bank vault, there is no combination and it's welded shut.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother. Commenting on thread like this, is like taking a bath in a sewer. That's why it's called 'the pit,'

Boolit Master
    Ah Tim, you want to know my name? You're an amusing collector of trivial data. I'm a shooter; "1hole" is name enough.

I could give you my full name, social security number, USAF serial number mailing address and land-line phone number but what's the point, you would still be as blindly iggerent about me as you are now.

Well now, let's cee; you want to "save" others from you know not what, where or who? But, whatever it is, you have bravely anointed yourself as prophet and savior for all people who are silly enough to put their eternal faith in you? I don't like to discourage anyone but don't hold your breath!

It's well known that there are none so blind as those who will not see; that's sad. I do pray the Holy Spirit will force open your eyes, ears, mind and heart to the wonderful love of God. If so, maybe we could eventually go fishing together in heaven!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213