RotoMetals2Inline FabricationLee PrecisionLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Wideners

Thread: 22 RF Shellholder - where to buy ?

Boolit Buddy

22 RF Shellholder - where to buy ?

Over the years of scrounging brass and other "Treasures" off the ground, I have acquired thousands of rimfire cartridges. A good number of them have already been touched at least once and are true duds. I'd guess about the same number are FTF's and bent. I really hate the idea of wasting these and would like to recycle the bullets and powder where possible. Powder would feed the yard in the spring. I can re-swage the bullets into shape for my 22 Hornet (Hopefully). And I'd really like to use a press mounted bullet puller, that's where you come in. Who makes a rim fire shell holder for a press ?

Or if you see any problems with this idea your quite welcome to shoot me down.
    Good Judgment comes from Experience, Experience comes from Bad Judgment !

Boolit Grand Master

https://sharpshooter-22lr-reloader.m...m/products/die

Call them and see if they will sell just the shell holder.

These are very quick to use. https://grip-n-pull.com/?msclkid=46c...6eb0d2d472bbbb
    Last edited by M-Tecs; 01-12-2020 at 08:58 PM.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Master
    2 pliers and bend the bullet out melt down lotta work for 40grs of lead but can be done

Boolit Grand Master

I believe Old west Moulds makes one also

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by country gent View Post
    I believe Old west Moulds makes one also
    Yup

https://oldwestbulletmoulds.com/shop...e-shell-holder
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Buddy
    Thank You all

@ turtlezx: is there really that much lead in one of those little boolits ? I have pulled some with pliers in the past and ended up with more damage than I want. I just want to re-form them a little in one of my point form dies. No melting needed. Waste not want not, ya know ?
    Good Judgment comes from Experience, Experience comes from Bad Judgment !