Snyders JerkyRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Load DataLee PrecisionWidenersInline Fabrication
Reloading Everything RotoMetals2

Thread: trouble with NOE checkout?

Boolit Master

trouble with NOE checkout?

Is anyone else having trouble with the NOE checkout?

I can’t log in to my account. I read that I would need to reset my password. I go through the steps to do it, but they never send the email. I am sure they will get this new website running smoothly, and they are sold out of the mold I want, so I am just going to give them some time. If you are in need, I would call Al he is very nice and very knowledgeable, and I am sure he will fix you right up.
    Due to the price of primers, warning shots will no longer be given!

I placed an order on the 3rd and it took a few days to get a confirmation. It had a status as on hold until payment was verified, used paypal to pay.
    my password reset email got filtered to spam cause google couldnt verify it was sent from noe. Might want to check that.
    Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

Boolit Grand Master

I got onto the forum , it recognized my user name and password but the store doesn't recognize my password . Attempts to change my password just gets me in a never ending loop of emails to change password , when I attempt to change it .... another email gets sent...we just go round and round with that foolishness . If Al wants me to buy any more stuff...he needs to open the door and let me in . I'm getting all the password reset emails...the reset just isn't working
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

I checked my spam folder. No emails from NOE
    Due to the price of primers, warning shots will no longer be given!

Boolit Mold
    I just got a mould from them that I ordered late last week.

Boolit Grand Master

I still cannot use the cart function for boolit molds. I ordered a sizing die a week ago and the order still states that it is being processed. I DID receive an email back from them stating that they were behind in their orders because of the great sale they had (which I missed).
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

Boolit Bub
    I've had this problem in the past. If I remember correctly, changing browsers solved it.

Boolit Buddy
    I called and left a VM 3 days ago and as of today heard nothing and sent an email.
    So many toys........so little time.

Quote Originally Posted by WBH View Post
    I called and left a VM 3 days ago and as of today heard nothing and sent an email.
    You might try to order via the website again. I placed an order through the website on Saturday, and it went through just fine. The only error I got was on the very last page after the order was placed. I think it was the "Order Confirmation" page. I got an email stating the order had gone through though.
    "Things sure are a lot more like the way they are now than they used to be." --Yogi Berra

Boolit Bub
    Ok, I just experienced a problem placing an order. I keep pages up on my browser all of the time. Looks like NOE has upgraded their website, but their old website is still active, although it won't let you place an order through it. It seems to hang up on payment options. I opened a new page and typed in their address, and it took me to the new page. i had to log in, in which it didn't recognize my password. I clicked on "forgot my password", in which it sent me a password reset page. This email actually went to my junk mail, but still functioned fine. I used the same password that I had before, and it let me save it. I was able to add the items I needed to the cart and then was able to proceed through the checkout, however, when it went through order confirmation, it went to an error page. I did get confirmation emails emails from NOE, and Paypal that my order went through. Hope this helps anyone that may be having problems.

Moderator Emeritus

I ordered a mould from NOE during the sale on 12/29/19. My status as of yesterday, 01/16/2020, is still "processing"... Treetop
    "Treetop"
    Sgt. USMC
    1968-71

"Accuracy has a suppressive power all by itself."
    Lt. Gen. George Flynn, USMC

“The Second Amendment was not written to protect your right to shoot deer.
    It was written to protect your right to shoot tyrants…”
    Judge Andrew Napolitano

Boolit Master
    I ordered today, seems to work like before.

Got my order in that i placed on the third. Good thing i was expecting long ship time with the problems he was having.
    Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Treetop View Post
    I ordered a mould from NOE during the sale on 12/29/19. My status as of yesterday, 01/16/2020, is still "processing"... Treetop
    Well Monday, 01/20/2020, I received an email from NOE that my order status had finally changed from "processing" to "Shipped"! TreeTop
    "Treetop"
    Sgt. USMC
    1968-71

"Accuracy has a suppressive power all by itself."
    Lt. Gen. George Flynn, USMC

“The Second Amendment was not written to protect your right to shoot deer.
    It was written to protect your right to shoot tyrants…”
    Judge Andrew Napolitano

Boolit Master
    I'm sure most of my trouble is my caveman computer skills and my 20 year old computer. He sure has a bunch of stuff I want..... Thanks to All... Dale

Boolit Grand Master
    Can't consistently log in, he is out of and has been of the two molds I want or 6 months or more.

Shiloh
    Je suis Charlie

"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves."
    Bertrand de Jouvenel

“Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one.” – Joseph P. Martino

“If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert , in five years there would be a shortage of sand.” – Milton Friedman

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns; why should we let them have ideas?" - J. Stalin

Boolit Master
    Interesting issues but not unusual if he has changed/upgraded his system. My only checkout issue with NOE is it has taken so much of my money(LOL).