Repackbox Load Data

Thread: Anyone used this endosnake cell phone bore scope ? 3.9mm,

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O

Anyone used this endosnake cell phone bore scope ? 3.9mm,

Anyone used this endosnake cell phone borescope? 3.9mm,

https://endosnake.com/products/endos...SAAEgLf3vD_BwE
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master

I have something similar. You can get a similar product for less. It might not be Tacticool though.

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Quote Originally Posted by Finster101 View Post
    I have something similar. You can get a similar product for less. It might not be Tacticool though.
    So will yours check 22 cal and what brand is it?
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Buddy
    Don't buy the cheapos China clones off fleabay/amazon. I have one and yes I can shove it down my barrel and view video, but it almost is never focused right and takes alot of fussing. If I were to do it over again I'd get the one reviewed here: http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/...w-with-videos/

I received the Teslong bore scope for Christmas. I have not used it extensively but it works very well in the 2 rifle barrels I have checked. It does fit in my .22 LR. I've hooked it to my android cell phone and my Acer laptop. I prefer the larger screen on the laptop but the phone works if need be. I think it's worth the $40- 50. Hope this helps.
    Mark

Boolit Master
    The Teslong borescopes have become very popular, and they have them at several different price points. They start at $50 and go up. I just ordered their base model, but I've already decided to return it and get the wifi-enabled one for an additional $30. They're certainly not perfect, but for what most of us will use them for, they're adequate.
    Service members, veterans and those concerned about their mental health can call the Veterans Crisis Line to speak to trained professionals. To talk to someone, call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, send a text message to 838255 or chat at VeteransCrisisLine.net/Chat.

If you or someone you know might be at risk of suicide, there is help. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, text a crisis counselor at 741741 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

Boolit Grand Master
    Don't do smart phones, so I've been looking for a stand alone scope.
    So many out there, and so many opinions.
    I'm so confused.
    Want to use it for firearms, auto repair, home repair, what ever other use I can think of.
    I've played with some that had a big lens.
    Great tool. They are very handy to have.
    Looking for one that has a lens of 5mm or less.
    Anyone have a good one????

Boolit Master
    Just purchased the Teslong borescope, the $69 one of Amazon, with the rigid rod. The rigid rod is marked in one inch increments, so you can tell exactly what portion of the barrel your viewing. Has a nylon bore crown protector which also makes it easy to rotate the camera, around the entire inner circumference. Well worth the money. Easy set up. Besides viewing, you can take pictures or video.

Winelover

Boolit Master
    I bought the Lyman borescope several years ago and it has always worked well, it has an micro sd card to record the bore pics on to then load the pics on to a computer.

USMC 77, USRA 79

i have one also... it fits 22's and just about everything else.. plugs into my Ipad or computer USB... I did a review of these a couple years ago....

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/arch.../t-338288.html

i have been using the Cheap one for about 4 years now... when I need it, its there.

marko
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Markopolo View Post
    i have one also... it fits 22's and just about everything else.. plugs into my Ipad or computer USB... I did a review of these a couple years ago....

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/arch.../t-338288.html

i have been using the Cheap one for about 4 years now... when I need it, its there.

marko
    That's very similar if not the same as I have. All the same functions and specs. The only thing that drives me crazy with the borescope is I cannot get it to focus on the things I want to without a bunch of fiddling with the scope rotation or distance to what I am trying to see.

Boolit Bub
    I have a cheap one off of amazon that works great! It's probably not the best for commercial use, but for checking my bore once in a while it works great!