MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Lee PrecisionRepackboxWidenersSnyders Jerky
Reloading Everything Load Data

Thread: WTB: Ruger No. 3 stock

Boolit Master

WTB: Ruger No. 3 stock

I need a butt stock, and maybe the fore end, for a Ruger No. 3 rifle. There were a huge number of these that folks took the factory stock off of, and upgraded with the No. 1 wood, so there should be orphan wood around somewhere!!
    The one I have (in .375 Win.) has been "modified" into something of a shotgun butt, with an ill-fitting recoil pad - no bueno!!!

Let me know if you have one, or might know someone who does. I have lots of trade goods, or could work out something, I'm sure!

Thanks!

Don

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Boolit Bub

i got a set that some one tried to refinish butt stock got a dent on it where it fits up to action and forend no finish both drilled for sling studs no butt plate or bbl band or stock bolt. got at auction in a box of stuff so don't know what it was came off of.

Boolit Master
    I have one that has not been molested in any way.
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

Boolit Master
    Replied via PM to you both.

Don

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Boolit Master
    Thanks to all who looked. I believe I have this covered now!
    Don