Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2RepackboxWideners
Reloading EverythingLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone Else Having Trouble With NOE's New Website?

Boolit Master
    I didn't even know they had a new website until I tried to order a gas check expander and then got in the internet loop. As I didn't have anything else to do right then, I highlighted the phone number and next thing I knew I was on the new website. I have no idea how that happened, but there it is.

I got lucky it seems and was able to change my password after the first try. The shopping is still a little strange as they had the same item listed twice. Heck, I don't know, I'll order both. I recieved a phone call late yesterday afternoon asking if I still wanted 2 of the same item (I might as well) and an explanation they are working out some bugs. Great service in the end is what matters to me.

Now if someone would make 30 caliber gas checks a few thousandths larger and I don't have to use the GC expander a few thousand times it will be fine with me!!!!!

Moderator Emeritus

My conversation with NOE continued, and apparently, voiced by them, one of the major snafu's is the "username, pass-word, email, log-in: ??????" (my words) challenge. The username to use, I believe, is one's personal email address -- NOT the handle one has for the site; and, again, the password is NOT the forum word. I have two pages on which I have too-many-to count (or remember) login/password combinations. I'm happy that those with challenges are being responded to; both the stellar quality of the product and that theirs is a USA-made product keep NOE's moulds at the top of my want list.
    geo

Boolit Buddy
    I have always used my Email address as my password not my site name and quite simply the site will not work now. Have tried to get an Email through to them but no go.

Boolit Master

I got in that same "twilight zone loop" described above. Never did get in and ended up ordering on the phone. I wish I could wipe out everything and start over but I can't do that either. Next time I need more size bushings maybe the site will be fixed.

Bob
    Si hostes visibilis, etiam tu

It seems that there is still some trouble with the site. After much frustration yesterday my SIL who works with computers for a living was able to get me logged in. Fifteen minutes later site would not accept the same log in data an hour later working again. If there is site work being done I believe a notice should be given that they are down. What gets me in SOMETIMES is my full name all in small caps as a user name. I've never used this as a user name on any site, must have come from Noe's records. Gp

Boolit Buddy
    I can not ever get a reply form email seem like phone calls only + they never restock there web sight after 2 year I finally called to get a mold made

Boolit Buddy
    It took a while but everything is fine.

Boolit Mold
    I am a new member here on the forum and I have been looking to get a 30 cal mold to use in my m1 garand. The favorite seems to be the 311 299 made by NOE. I have been over to their website but there are no molds in stock in 2 cavity with a GC and I cannot see how to place an order. Is it necessary to create an account just to order a mold? I also could not find any email to send an inquiry.

Maybe you can give a call to Al? There is phone number on that site. Probably could make a order via phone

Moderator Emeritus

I received an email telling me to go on and use forgot password and to reset it. Did that and everything seems good but I did not place an order.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by MrWolf View Post
    I received an email telling me to go on and use forgot password and to reset it. Did that and everything seems good but I did not place an order.
    I did this yesterday also and was able reset my password ...had been stuck in the "loop" 3-4 times previously ... my user name , gwpercle , got changed to Gary Percle some how... I didn't do it . I loged in and went to the Forum section, was logged in as gwpercle .... But every post was dated March 3 , 2019 and no other posts were posted after that or any in in 2020 ?
    Kind of like being in the Twighlight Zone... I'm not sure what's up with the site...surely someone would have posted something after March 3 , 2019 ?

Do you hear that music ?
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12