Load DataRepackboxWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Lee Precision Titan Reloading
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Else Having Trouble With NOE's New Website?

Boolit Master

Anyone Else Having Trouble With NOE's New Website?

Tried to complete my order on New Years Day only to find out they switched and couldn't get into my accout. Today finally got into my account only to find everything i had in my cart is outta stock or I can't find it on the web site.

Call their vm and left a msg earlier. Tried to call again to have them just call me for a call in order but their box is full. Looks like they have a ton of problems with their new site.

Boolit Master

Got a call from Al at NOE. Explained the new problems of his site that he needs to fix. (Could see Al trying to pull out what hair he has left). He on it gents, if you have problems leave him a message and mak him aware of it so it can get fixed. He can't fix what he is not aware of. I'll order my molds later, let him get his site up and running smoothly.

Boolit Buddy
    I left him a VM a few days ago and did not hear back as of today so I sent an email.
    So many toys........so little time.

Boolit Grand Master

I can log on the forum but when I log in at the store , same user name and password it's a no go .
    Try to change name and password and get caught up in a Twilight Zone Loop of entering new names/words and getting Emails...the loop just keeps repeating .
    Al sends me Emails of sales but I can't order anything . I figure when enough sales stop someone might get it straightened out . At least this keeps me from blowing money I don't have...maybe the wives are putting blocks on our accounts or the Russians did it .
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Grand Master

Southern France by way of Interior Bush Alaska
    I’ve had problems with other sites like that when they update or overhaul everything. Usually have to wait and let their tech guys get it straightened out. I’m sure they are aware.

Boolit Master
    Northeastern part of Penn's Woods near Slocum Hollow.
    Yes I can't log in nor can I make a new user!
    " Associate with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation: for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " George Washington

Moderator Emeritus

I couldn't pass on an email offer from NOE received today, providing pretty much a "double discount" to "wring out" their new web-site. Noted, too, was that their tech difficulties require one to go to the old site for forum and similar, but ordering is OK on the new site. I had a minor snafu as my password was not recognized, so I reckoned I was (over)due for a new one, and selected the "forgot pass-word" option. In almost no time passing I got a link to reset, and did same with no trouble. Thereafter, I selected a 2-cav brass mould I desired, a set of handles, and a top punch -- their math adding was flawless; discount applied; payment vis PayPal was without any hitch; and, God willing, I should get the goodies in a few days.
    Soooooo, as of a few minutes ago, the ordering part of their new site worked perfectly for me.
    geo

I didn’t get an email about a sale. I always get their emails. I don’t even get an email when I try to reset my password.
    Due to the price of primers, warning shots will no longer be given!

Boolit Buddy
    Just tried again it hasn't let me in since the change.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelguns 1961 View Post
    I didn’t get an email about a sale. I always get their emails. I don’t even get an email when I try to reset my password.
    Three things, to wit: 1st, I'd email Mr. Nelson (pbsco1@qwestoffice.net for the site, or noebulletmoulds@gmail.com for him) -- he has always been "super, plus!" at replying to email I have sent him (mostly when I screw up a mould order, and pick it up when he sends receipt -- oops!) 2ndly, you could ring him, albeit I believe he prefers the email as 'phone time takes him away from production time... it is 801 377-7289. And, thirdly, I believe the double-discount promo is exclusively for those who are members of the NOE $1,000.00 Club. If you are a member and did not get the offer, add this to your query to Mr. Nelson?
    Good luck! NOE Moulds has been such a great vendor for me through the years, I almost wish I could buy my groceries from them !
    geo

Quote Originally Posted by georgerkahn View Post
    Three things, to wit: 1st, I'd email Mr. Nelson (pbsco1@qwestoffice.net for the site, or noebulletmoulds@gmail.com for him) -- he has always been "super, plus!" at replying to email I have sent him (mostly when I screw up a mould order, and pick it up when he sends receipt -- oops!) 2ndly, you could ring him, albeit I believe he prefers the email as 'phone time takes him away from production time... it is 801 377-7289. And, thirdly, I believe the double-discount promo is exclusively for those who are members of the NOE $1,000.00 Club. If you are a member and did not get the offer, add this to your query to Mr. Nelson?
    Good luck! NOE Moulds has been such a great vendor for me through the years, I almost wish I could buy my groceries from them !
    geo
    First let me say, I love noe products, and I have never had the slightest problem with any order. I am not going anywhere. Al Nelson will not loose a customer over this. When I first started having problems, I emailed him. This would have been probably some time around jan. 2-4. I never received a response. After I read your reply last night, I emailed him again. We will see what happens.

I have total sympathy for the small business owner. I have been there and done that. I know that he is overwhelmed with problems right now. Again, BTDT. I am sure that he will get it all straightened out in due time, and I will be patient. I hope I didn’t come off as a disgruntled customer, because I am far from that point. I will give him a couple weeks, and if I don’t hear from him, I will call him. I have total faith in Mr. Nelson. He has earned my trust. Something not easy to do.

Boolit Buddy
    Got an Email yesterday the site might have been hacked someone tried to change my password but the Email was possibly phony (norton)

They responded to my email yesterday. Assigned me a temporary password to get in. I got in. Changed my password, and now everything is back to normal.

Moderator Emeritus

Greg S -- I took the liberty of contacting NOE on your behalf -- just vis inability to communicate, and Mr. Nelson sent me the following eMail:
    "noebulletmoulds@gmail.com
    Sun 1/19/2020 1:19 PM
    George
    Thanks for the heads up
    We are getting back to all that we can as we go.
    Again thank you!
    Bullet maker, maker / Owner
    Al Nelson
    NOE Bullet Moulds LLC
    1030 S 350 E
    Provo, Utah 84606
    801 377-7289
    www.noebulletmoulds.com"

Moderator Emeritus

If you are having trouble, use your email address as your login name. the biggest issue we are having revolves around the user name. The old store used email addresses so that is what got imported. The forums used usernames so many have tried to use those and most don't work. Try using your email address and in 90% of cases that is solving the issue. For the remainder, shoot us an email and we will send a temporary password as we cannot control all spam filters at various ISPs and some are eating the outgoing mail.

W
    Reloading Data Project - (in retirement)
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/reloadersrfrnce/

Quote Originally Posted by wiljen View Post
    If you are having trouble, use your email address as your login name. the biggest issue we are having revolves around the user name. The old store used email addresses so that is what got imported. The forums used usernames so many have tried to use those and most don't work. Try using your email address and in 90% of cases that is solving the issue. For the remainder, shoot us an email and we will send a temporary password as we cannot control all spam filters at various ISPs and some are eating the outgoing mail.

W
    Thanks for the prompt Email replies today. Although we haven't got the problem resolved I appreciate the effort. Gp

Boolit Buddy
    Tried it both ways no go either way.

Just got a phone call from Al on a Sunday. I believe that they are trying their best to resolve these problems. Gp

Boolit Master

I had to reset my password then it worked used same one , it would not let me log in till I reset password good luck unfortunately has no molds that are in stock that I want and ones in stock are to fat for my needs

Boolit Master
    I logged in to check what he had and everything seemed to work fine.
    Loren

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast