RotoMetals2Load DataReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionWidenersSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters Supply Repackbox
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bushnell Trophy trs 25 any good?

Lloyd: You buy a new one and then put the old one back in the box and send it in. As long as it isn't beat up, they will never know the difference.

They either send you a new one or reimburse you the money. Do include your receipt.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Banned

don't get me wrong randy. Im not criticizing the trs25. There a good rugged sight. But there not 50 bucks anymore (at least not real ones) there 75-100 these days and for that money id take a sig Romeo hands down. Last one of those I bought was 105 and battery life if measured in years not hours and touch your gun and its on with no searching for switches when things go bump in the night. Sit it back down and in a couple minutes it goes back to sleep. Life time no question warrantee (you can fill in vortex crossfires if you prefer) Look around on line and youll see them surviving the same torchure tests that the aim points are subjected too. Used to be I bought aimpoints but it was mostly because they could be left on and the batterys lasted between 2 and 5 years left on. I just don't like the idea of having to manipulate switches when things go bump in the night and if a guy has two or three different brands the switches are in different places so my bump in the night guns MUST be switch free. For only 20-30 dollars more then a trs I can get a sig Romeo that is automatic. That alone is worth 5 time that to me. New bushnell has addressed the short battery life but its closer to 200 bucks which puts it in the higher range vortex sig Romeo 5 territory. Like I said im not dissing the trs25. I own 4 of them myself but there used on 22lrs that aren't going to be entrusted with my families lives in the middle of the night. Honestly I wouldn't buy another today though. Not with the sigs being so close in price and the fact you don't even know if your getting a real trs or a 25 dollar knock off. No brainer to me.

Boolit Master
    Has anyone heard of other name BRAND RD being copied and sold as the original?

Banned

not red dots per say but theres a big market in counterfeit leupolds

Put the TR25 I ordered from Wally World on my Rhineland 45 acp Conversion, sighted in 1 inch high at 25 yards , need to check at 50 and 75, so far so good, no complaints. I like it so far.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123