Snyders JerkyInline FabricationLee PrecisionWideners
Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2RepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load Data Titan Reloading

Thread: Does he know you ?

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Does he know you ?

Do you have a firm belief in Jesus Christ ? Do you believe Jesus Christ came here to die to pay for your sins . Do you believe though his death and resurrection you are given the offer of salvation and eternal life . Do you know this fallen world is not your real home ? Do you know that he knew you before when he placed you in your mothers womb ? Do you know that GOD is constant infallible and unfailing love . Do you know that he has prepared a place for you in Heaven . Do you know how much GOD loves you ?

Now a I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."

Have you accepted him as your Lord and Savior ? Have you professed by your mouth and acts that you know him ?
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

Charlie, Great post! You summed it up and yes I do and yes I have!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

He knows me, calls me by my name. And yes I am slowly trying to give away my earthly treasures and do good works in his name, hopefully building my treasure in Heaven. Hard some days, needing to live in this world but plan for the next/

Yes and yes and I'm doing the best I can. Admittedly not enough, never enough.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

USMC 77, USRA 79

sealed like a vaccum packer!!!!!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Grand Master
    He knows us all. Even those who do not know Him.
    Don Verna

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Your absolutely correct Don ! It's as I stated in my opening;

Do you know that he knew you before when he placed you in your mothers womb ?

But will he know you at the seat of judgement ?
    No turning back , No turning back !