WidenersRepackboxLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Inline Fabrication RotoMetals2

Thread: NOE’s new website

NOE’s new website

I just got on the new website. Major problems for me. The one screen blocks the new screen. Oh well, I am sure they will get it straightened out.
    Due to the price of primers, warning shots will no longer be given!

I can't log in even after changing pass word. I'm sure they will get that too. In the mean time if I need something I'll just called Swede and place the order.

I don’t need anything. Just figured I would check it out. The last email mentioned it.

Boolit Master

I placed an order Saturday. No issues for me. Received a confirmation email stating my order was being processed.

EDIT: I just checked the site, and it is much different. No issues browsing the site, though.
    Last edited by Taterhead; 01-03-2020 at 12:27 AM.
    "There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something."
    ~Thorin Oakenshield

In the end of the year 20% off email, they mentioned the change to the new website. I just received a load of 45acp cases from a forum member, and was going to start shopping around for a mold to go with them. I am in no hurry.

Boolit Grand Master

I went to order a 6.5 mold on the new site (after jumping through hoops to sign in). The screen shows 12 in stock but when I try to put it in the cart it states that the item is out of stock. I tried different items and it only seems to affect the molds. I'll be calling Al in the morning.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

When I order from AL ,I do not use the internet for the order I always call him, Then I know that I got what I want is order and if there is anything need to be ask he will reply to it then or need to ask me if there is some thing else I could use or would I need also. He is a good guy to deal with .
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Boolit Master

I had stuff in my cart and went to buy it th next day after they changed sites and couldn't get in to complete my purchase.

Moderator Emeritus

Wheelguns1961 - Out of curiosity I checked out new web-site, and had similar screen-block paradigm! As I've experienced similar snafus on other sites using the Browser which I have as default, I then tried opening the new NOE web-site using Mozilla Firefox -- and it seems to work seamlessly! There's either something "about" Opera / Chrome which is either (???) my computer or (my suspicious) that browser -- which doesn't enable its working. I have no idea what OS or browser you may be using... BUT, as stated, the "fix" for me re the new NOE site was for me to open it using Firefox. Good luck!
    geo

Moderator Emeritus

This link works http://noebulletmolds.com/site/ but not this one from search http://noebulletmolds.com/NV/. Looks like a search issue?

George, I am using safari on an ipad. I am not very computer literate, and hope it gets fixed because I never heard of firefox. Thanks for the heads up.

Mr wolf, your link does the same thing that my link does. It works good until I enter the store. Thanks for trying to help. I am sure it will all be good shortly.

Just placed an order.
    Had to change my password to get in.
    Only complaint is that i havent found a way to view my cart without adding something to it.

Found the old site to be eaiser to navigate but i might be viewing a "mobile" version, or just not used to the new one yet.
    Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

Boolit Grand Master

I tried to get in again and it says that the site is "under Maintenance".
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

I tried to get a few things together for an order a few hours ago. Everything looked good until I clicked on my cart. Got a 404 error.

I feel bad for Al. Trying to run a business while trying to get a new web site up... that’s gotta be rough. The stuff I need to buy from him I kinda need in a hurry, but really don’t want to bother him with a phone order as I’m sure his phones are already ringing non stop since his web site is down.
    "Things sure are a lot more like the way they are now than they used to be." --Yogi Berra

Boolit Master

I tried to view the site yesterday and it gave me fits. I figured out that, using Chrome, if I resized my browser window a bit smaller, the glitches went away.

I haven't posted here in a couple of years but I looked over here and sure enough, I'm not the only person having issues, so I thought I'd pass on the tip about resizing the browser.

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Phlier View Post
    I tried to get a few things together for an order a few hours ago. Everything looked good until I clicked on my cart. Got a 404 error.

I feel bad for Al. Trying to run a business while trying to get a new web site up... that’s gotta be rough. The stuff I need to buy from him I kinda need in a hurry, but really don’t want to bother him with a phone order as I’m sure his phones are already ringing non stop since his web site is down.
    I would call, or go on Gunbroker and look at what molds " WholesaleHunter " has. A lot of times the NOE site is sold out so I end up getting them from WholeSaleHunter off Amazon or GB. Don't get the discounts. but ultimately Al gets a sale .. or a re-sale. ?Dont ask me? Anyhoo they usually have most any NOE mold in stock that I have looked for. Hope that helps in the interim....

Mike
    -Mike

Banned

The forum is also not working right.