RotoMetals2RepackboxInline FabricationReloading Everything
Load DataTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionWideners
MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lead-1 Passed

In Remembrance

Lead-1 Passed

(Also Posted On His Prayer Request Thread)
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...Prayer-Request

Hello Guys,

This is Lead-1’s son on his account. I want to thank you all for being his friends on the Internet. He really liked talking with some of you about reloading and guns in general, I’m not sure but I assume you guys talked about other things too which kept him occupied as he was disabled for the past 17 years of his life.

I’m writing to let you know he had passed away December 27th. We had his service earlier this week. It was perfect. My dad knew no stranger and everyone loved him. The visitation was only suppose to be 2 hours and it ended up lasting 3 hours with a non stop line reaching to the street.

Again I appreciate you guys being his friends on here and all of your prayers!

Side Note: He left behind a lot of reloading equipment. It’s something I wanted him to teach me sometime but as we all know life on earth sometimes is cut short. I never sat down with him to learn that part but we sure did go shoot a lot. With that being said I may be getting on his account again sometime in the future to ask questions from you guys on values and what not.

I Hope You Had A Great Christmas And New Year! God Bless You All!

-Bryan
    Last edited by JonB_in_Glencoe; 01-12-2020 at 04:22 PM. Reason: added Link only

Sincere condolences Bryan, on the passing of your father. Praying for you and your family.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Sorry for your lost Bryan , now he is at peace . When you want to get into reloading there is many here willing to help.
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Boolit Grand Master
    Very sorry for your loss.

WRT to selling off your dads stuff, pictures will help others give you a fair value.

Also, there are no fees with selling here. There is a limit of 10 items per month but I suggest you contact the forum owner (or moderator?) and requesting if you can post more items in this circumstance.

Instead of pricing everything, another option is to place items up for sale by auction.

Again, condolences to you and your family.
    Don Verna

Sorry for your lost ,did post on the other one you posted on . If you still like to get into reloading this is the place to learn .
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Boolit Grand Master

Sorry for your loss, your Dad was a great guy.

Don't sell anything until you learn enough to KNOW that you WON'T need it for your own reloading adventure.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you Bryan for letting us know . My sincere condolences to you and your family . GOD bless
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    I didn’t know your father, but am sorry for your loss.

I have purchased a number of estates and the more the family messes around with the reloading stuff the more it loses value. Much the same as with any hobby, the cost of the little bits adds up in a hurry. I hope that you’ll stick around and learn about reloading and casting, but even if all you need is help figuring what goes with what so you can sell it properly you’ll get a lot of help here. There is no better place to post a picture under the heading “what is this”, someone always knows.

Boolit Master

Thanks for letting us know. Rest in peace. A link to the obituary would be greatly appreciated

When you are ready to learn to realod we will be here to teach you. Time passes by fast these days.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt~

In Remembrance

Thank you guys so much for the support!

Here is a link to his obituary.

https://www.addyfuneralhome.com/m/ob...ick-2/Memories

-Bryan

God speed Lead-1, Bryan Go there knowing. Let these boys help you on your way on the reloading trip. Lead-2 ?
    Last edited by super6; 01-02-2020 at 05:35 PM.
    Give me something to believe in. Poison
    Arosmith What it takes
    A 12 step program

Boolit Master

Sorry for your loss. Create your own handle so folks know who they are talking to and stick around for a while. There is a lot of knowledge on this forum.

My condolences. I didn't know him unfortunately.

I agree, make your own handle if you're going to stick around. If your father had a reloading buddy, he would probably be willing to teach you on your fathers behalf. I suggest, if it's something you have an interest in, don't sell his gear, learn to use it and you'll have a connection to him for many years to come.
    Last edited by Bazoo; 01-17-2020 at 08:28 PM.

I want to extend to you my deepest and sincerest sympathy. I guess we all lose a father and mentor at some point in our lives -- and it's a tough experience for all of us. It speaks so much and so well about your father having so many in attendance to offer their respect and show their friendship. Best wishes to you and your family.
    DG

Super Moderator

My condolences to your family, and to all his friends. I'm very sorry for your loss, and may he rest in peace.

RIP Lead 1

Super Moderator Emeritus
    May the family be blessed with the Lord's comfort and grace. May you his son keep his equipment and learn and carry on where he left off. I value all my grandfather's tools and will pass them to my grandson. The guys here will help you learn to use them.

Sorry about your Dad, he had the reloading hobby and maybe hang on to the gear because you may want it someday. I was sure that I was never gonna reload etc. but I was wrong.

Sorry cause you might not need the advice

Very sorry for your loss, let the healing begin.

And keep all his reloading things, I bet someone on this site lives nearby and can mentor you.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Boolit Master

Bryan I too want to extend my heartfelt sympathy to you and the family on the loss of your dad, Lead-1. I lost my dad back in 1995. So you see it has been a long time, but I still think about him when something stirs up a memory. That is quite often I might add. I have some of dad's tools and when I pick one up it almost always brings a smile to my face, and I know it is a strange thing to say, but somehow it makes me feel closer to him. I would say that you should hang on to his stuff for a while and see how things shape up for you. I hope you take the advice of others here and create your own "handle", and learn the reloading hobby. There is no better place and no better people than you will find right here. The knowledge and ability of folks here is beyond comprehension. Once again I am sorry for your loss. It will always be there but it will get better as time passes.
    smoked turkey (Stan)
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast