RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingLee Precision
Repackbox Wideners

Thread: Today in Matthew

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Today in Matthew

Jesus sends out the twelve . In our chapter today we learn a LOT . Our Lord gives instruction for their journey and learning . He is preparing and building them . Much will be taught them on their own as they are scattered to witness . They will start to learn , they will be accepted and they will be hated and abused . Yes...Christ is building them .

Later in the book of Mark they will be given the great commission ;

Later as they were eating, Jesus appeared to the Eleven and rebuked them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen. And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.…

Also in Mark are his commandments ;

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ No other commandment is greater than these.” “Right, Teacher,” the scribe replied. “You have stated correctly that God is One and there is no other but Him,…

All his teaching and acts are to build and give truth with understanding . He builds us the same in his word and acts . We are given his word to build us . Each in his own mind will search what our father builds us to do and say . To not help others find him is denial of him .

They is much more to Matthew 10 , honestly reading a chapter a day is moving really fast in the new testament .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    "honestly reading a chapter a day is moving really fast in the new testament ."

That's an understatement!

Do you think we're also given insight on how to deal with unbelievers in these scriptures?

..........................Yes .

Boolit Master
    I didn't get to read ch 11 until tonight and I sit here with tears streaming down my cheeks while thinking on the things written just in this chapter. How the learned and rich won't believe despite the miracles performed before their very eyes, but he's revealed to little children, humble, and common people. Then he pronounces the unbelievers fate. O how he humbles me!

God's blessings always be on you for this work you are doing! Thank you!

Thundarstick , thank you but to him goes the glory . We sow but do not reap , lol , I am always tempted to comment more than I do on the scripture . But given to primarily provoke thought and get people to read his word . Your bible is the living word of GOD . It is as important now as it was when he spoke the words and gave example by his time with us . He speaks to us through his word individually in guidance .

Today in Matthew 13 Jesus explains sowing/witnessing of the gospel . Witnessing is a constant topic in the new testament ,he teaches by example . The consequences of faith with commitment and also disbelief . Very simply explained in parable it's self explanatory .