Lee PrecisionLoad DataSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingRepackboxRotoMetals2
Titan Reloading Wideners

Thread: Compass

Boolit Master

Compass

At first, I thought the Bible was a suggestion manual that helped your problems go away. When that didn’t seem to be right, I started reading it as an instruction manual.

The problem with that is that I couldn’t follow all the rules and regulations. Instead of feeling better about my life, I felt worse.

Then one day I opened it and read about following a narrow trail that leads to life. Many search for it, but few find it. That’s when I realized that the Bible was a treasure map to eternal life and Jesus was the guide.

He shows us the traps to avoid and the things that will help us see the narrow trail better, hear him clearer, and feel his love more.

Reading the Bible won’t do you any good. Believing what it says will.

www.savethecowboy.com
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Boolit Buddy
    You saw rules and regulations, I have also seen rules and regulations. Then I realized the Bible to me was a way to see how sinful I was. It is a way the Father is telling me that I have come up short. True, that not striving for a Christ like life can and will result in hard times in the future, we all must make the choice to follow the Son and his ways 100%. Will we be able to? No that is why He came and died.

Striving to live with a Christ like life will be pleasing to the Father, the only reason I exist is to have a loving relationship with Him.

chuck40219
    When I speak of:
    45-70: that is a 45-70 Uberti 1885 High Wall Rifle
    357 Mag. Rifle: that is a Uberti 1873 Carbine

Boolit Master

Martin Luther talked about the three uses of the law. Mirror, curb and guide, they are to show us in our sinful nature , they set the limits of what our behavior should have been, They show us how we should try to act among our neighbors. These all together stand to remind us of our imperfect nature and point out how much we need a savior to be perfect for us.
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck40219 View Post
    You saw rules and regulations, I have also seen rules and regulations. Then I realized the Bible to me was a way to see how sinful I was. It is a way the Father is telling me that I have come up short. True, that not striving for a Christ like life can and will result in hard times in the future, we all must make the choice to follow the Son and his ways 100%. Will we be able to? No that is why He came and died.

Striving to live with a Christ like life will be pleasing to the Father, the only reason I exist is to have a loving relationship with Him.

chuck40219
    Thank you !
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

Wow. Great post. So thoughtful and so very true. Thanks.