Lee PrecisionLoad DataWidenersTitan Reloading
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRepackbox
Inline Fabrication RotoMetals2

Thread: FYI - York, Pa gunshow

Boolit Grand Master

FYI - York, Pa gunshow

FYI - York, Pa. gun show 28 & 29 Dec. At the fairgrounds as usual. yorkgunshow.com

Boolit Master
    Thanks! I missed the Oaks show this past weekend.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

Boolit Master
    I will miss the York show due to work. It is my favorite show in the state. Went to Oaks on Sunday and thought it was geared more to modern "black rifles". To each their own...York usually has a good mix with several "vintage" firearms available
    Perhaps my learning skills have diminished in my senior years.. 50 years ago I could read something once and then "have it"... Now I read it about three times, do it a couple of times and then... "have it" only about half the time.

Boolit Grand Master
    Too bad, Themoose. It is a good show. I picked up a nice .54 T/C Renegade for $125 - out the door. Good selection of old school walnut & steel, and more black rifle stuff than I care to look at. Now I'm looking forward to the Hummelburg show at the gun club. Hope they have it again this year. I enjoyed last year's show.

Boolit Master
    If you mean Hummelstown, held same day that Outdoor Show opens, I think it is a great small show.good prices and nice folks. Congratulations on the Renegade quite a deal
    Perhaps my learning skills have diminished in my senior years.. 50 years ago I could read something once and then "have it"... Now I read it about three times, do it a couple of times and then... "have it" only about half the time.

Boolit Grand Master
    Ah Ha, ..... Hummelstown. I really like that show. Will be looking to go to it again this year.