Reloading EverythingWidenersRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxSnyders JerkyLoad DataLee Precision
Titan Reloading Inline Fabrication

Thread: 'Reading the bible' , it's a big day for us !

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

'Reading the bible' , it's a big day for us !

Congratulations ! To those keeping up with the...Reading the bible...thread above . You have finished reading the book of Malachi . It has been a long road but you have finished reading the old testament .

You will find your reading helpful in the very first chapter of Matthew . He gives the genealogy of Jesus , you have the advantage of having read of all of them . The opening of Matthew is a prelude of things to come .

I have a tendency to put up more than I should here . But I'll say a little bit that can't be contested or misleading . Matthew was a tax collector , he is considered to be more 'formally' educated . His account is generally considered to be well written and concise in detail . Matthew was a well off man and gave up a good life to become a fisher of men . If you look at the men Jesus chose to follow him you see a diverse group of personality .

It's time to use what we have learned in our reading to reference many things in the new testament . I encourage you to take the time to do it , you will be blessed with a fuller understanding of GOD's word . Jesus and his disciples will make many references to the old testaments themselves . The adversaries of Jesus will attempt to use the old testament against him and fail .

Well...I'll shut up . But I'm glad and excited for today . Seek understanding , talk to others you respect . Read outside material on your own . Seek the Holy Spirit to guide you in your understanding of GOD's plan for you .
    No turning back , No turning back !

There's so much in Matthew and the timing of reading this now, during the Christmas season, I'm overwhelmed with God's glorious plan.
    Thanks Boaz, truly guided by the Holy Spirit. Merry Christmas.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.