MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
Load DataRepackboxWidenersTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2 Reloading Everything

Thread: Praise for the Burris Guarantee

Praise for the Burris Guarantee

I mounted an MTAC 1.5-4X on a S&W AR-10. The rifle fell out of the safe one day when I opened the door, but all appeared well until I took the rifle to zero it. I had not fully tightened the cap on the elevation turret, and the impact with the floor knocked it cross threaded. When I tried to remove the cap everything came with it and I vented the nitrogen. I used a hammer to fix the cross threaded problem (didn't know until then what the problem was; a smarter man might have figured it out earlier and would DEFINITELY not use a hammer the get the threads aligned again). I called Burris and 'fessed up; they told me to send it in and they would look at it. I needed the scope for an upcoming rifle class and held off sending it in, but when I did Burris honored the initial documentation from when I first called. They decided the scope could not be repaired and replaced it with a NIB 1.5-6x, which is the current version of the scope I had purchased. I paid shipping to them; they paid shipping to me. I am a fan and will buy more Burris scopes.
    Tony

Boolit Master

Burris scopes have been some of the best scopes that I own.
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.

They replaced a used 6X full field for me at no charge because it would not hold zero.
    They have given me Mount screws and adjustment caps free for the asking in the past as well. When Burris scopes came on the market, we wondered if they could compete with Redfield, Weaver, and Leupold.
    Obviously they did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Grand Master

Burris has been a stand up company for me.

Boolit Master

I also have a good report on Burris products and customer service is over the top based on what have observed. I have enjoyed an 8x32 binocular-Landmark model for several years. This is a moderately priced set but the quality has been fine for my purposes. A while back I was making a focus adjustment by turning the left eye piece and unknowing screwed the eye piece off. I was a little ham fisted and got the eye piece cross threaded when I put it back on. I immediately realized I had screwed up and the eye piece was not going to be removed without some force. I did apply a pair of channel locks to the eye piece and ended up breaking it. I too fessed up to customer service and they happily sent me an RMA and I sent them back for repair. I have not received them back but did get an email stating they received them and were now deciding on what to do. I am a happy camper that they are at least taking a look at them and I do believe they will repair or replace them. I think that is good customer service and I needed to let you all know.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

I bought a cz 527 in 223 to shoot p-dogs with in 2003, I put a USED burris 6-18x50 on it and probably put 10k rounds through it. On one of my trips out west it fell apart internally and would no longer hold a windage zero. I sent it to burris to see if it could be repaired. It could not, and they sent me a brand new 6-20x50 m-tac. They are my go to and probably always will be.

Boolit Master

Excellent customer service as far as I am concerned. They replaced a 3x9 scope for me that I had used for some time because it started having trouble holding zero. I have been very happy with my Burris scopes. james