Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyWidenersRepackbox
Load DataReloading EverythingLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Titan Reloading MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: WTS: 1911 holster & mag pouches & dies: .30-06, .44 Spl/Mag, .223 competition seater

Boolit Buddy

WTS: 1911 holster & mag pouches & dies: .30-06, .44 Spl/Mag, .223 competition seater

******************Price reductions on the .30-06 and .44 Spl/Mag dies*******************

I've got some stuff I no longer use and need to get rid of. I'm happy to answer questions or entertain offers but the first "I'll take it!" posted here followed by a PM gets the item. US sales only and no sales where prohibited. I prefer payment by PayPal gift/"friends & family" (or pay the 3% fee) but I'll take a USPS money order from those who don't use PayPal. Shipment will be by USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail. I'm happy to combine shipping whenever possible. Pics of the items are below. I'm not interested in breaking up any of the packages and I'm not interested in any trades at the moment. Thanks for looking!

1. 1911 leather holster & mag pouch set: All of these items are Bianchi with the exception of the Safariland velcro-closure mag pouch. You can see the individual model numbers of each item in the photos below. Some of the mag pouches can be used for other gun makes and calibers. Sold $25 plus $4 shipping for all 4 of these leather items Sold

2. Older set of RCBS .30-06 steel dies: These are in good condition but have a little handling corrosion on the outside. With original box. Reduced- now $12 plus $7.50 shipping

3. Older set of Lee .44 Spl/Mag carbide dies: These are in good condition but have a little handling corrosion on the outside. With Lyman box. Reduced- now $12 plus $7.50 shipping

4. Redding Competition Seating Die for .223 Remington: This has seen little (if any) use. Comes with the original box, instructions, and hex wrenches. These cost about $135 new at Midway so how about Sold $60 plus $7.50 shipping for this one Sold.

Last edited by btreanor; 12-19-2019 at 12:44 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

I'll take number 1
    If it ain't broke don't fix it! I disagree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death! When people fear the government it is tyranny, when government fears the people it is Liberty!

Boolit Bub
    I'll take: 4. Redding Competition Seating Die

Boolit Buddy
    Bump with price reductions on the two remaining items
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Master

PM on #2&3. If clean on the inside, I'd like to by them if still available.