MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataRepackboxSnyders Jerky
Titan ReloadingWidenersRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Reloading Everything Inline Fabrication

Thread: WTS: Bench Clearing Sale

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Bench Clearing Sale

I've got some stuff I no longer use and need to get rid of. I'm happy to answer questions or entertain offers but the first "I'll take it!" posted here followed by a PM gets the item. US sales only and no sales where prohibited. I prefer payment by PayPal gift/"friends & family" (or pay the 3% fee) but I'll take a USPS money order from those who don't use PayPal. Shipment will be by USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail. I'm happy to combine shipping whenever possible. Pics of most items (except the brass) are below and in the first comment. I'm not interested in any trades at the moment. Thanks for looking!

1. Approx 1.5 lbs. of cerrosafe: This is used to make chamber castings. It comes in two handy little homemade melting ladles/pots/pouring devices. This is normally about $15 per half pound, so how about SOLD $15 plus $7.55 shipping for all of it including the little pots SOLD

2. 120 pcs. of unfired US military .30-06 brass: This is brass left over after pulling the bullets. The primers were corrosive and I didn't want to shoot this ammo through any of my guns. This brass has been deprimed and wet tumbled in stainless steel media. The headstamps are all Frankford Arsenal 34 and 35. The primer pockets on this old brass are a little on the small side and will require swaging or reaming to accept the standard LR primers. (I was able to seat an older WW #8-1/2 primer but it took a considerable amount of force.) Because of this, I'm offering this brass cheap. SPF $10 plus $7.55 shipping for all 120 pcs. SPF

3. S&W N-frame square butt walnut target grips: These grips may need a little TLC (fitting, etc.) but I used them on my Model 29 without any issues. Has a few nicks and dings which should sand out with a little effort. Does not have a screw or escutcheon. $15 plus $4 shipping

4. Buckshot custom 0.402 push-thru sizing die: used very little, may have a little surface corrosion on the ram but totally functional. SPF $8 plus $4 shipping SPF

5. Lee factory .430 push-thru sizing die: used very little, includes the ram but no Alox or red plastic container SPF $8 plus $4 shipping SPF

6. Uncle Mike's shoulder holster for scoped T/C Contender (or similarly sized handgun). I used this once to carry my black powder pistol for a quicker follow-up shot during muzzle loading season. This looks like new and was only used once. It has a belt loop on the back, too. These normally go for about $35 to $40 new, so how about SPF $18 plus $5 shipping SPF. (Note: this holster is long and will have to be folded to fit in a padded mailer. If you would rather not have it folded, it will have to go in one of those long large flat rate boxes for a $15 shipping charge)

Last edited by btreanor; 12-10-2019 at 05:08 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Buddy
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Man
    I will take both sizing does, thanks

Boolit Buddy

Lee factory .430 push-thru
    5 minutes late, smh

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    I'd like #1 please.
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Boolit Buddy
    I’ll take this:
    2. 120 pcs. of unfired US military .30-06 brass:

Boolit Master

Interested in #6 Uncle Mikes shoulder holster for scoped TC contender, is that for the 10" or 14" barrel?

I will take #6 Uncle Mikes shoulder holster for scoped TC contender. PM inbound.