Snyders JerkyLoad DataTitan ReloadingLee Precision
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading Everything Wideners

Thread: The donkey

Boolit Master

The donkey

🐴A donkey was tied to a tree. A demon came and released him. The donkey entered the field of a farmer and began to eat everything. The farmer’s wife saw the donkey and was afraid that he would destroy the farm, took the rifle and killed him. The donkey’s owner saw the dead donkey, got angry and also took his rifle and fired at the woman, killing her. When the farmer got home and saw that his wife was dead, he killed the donkey's owner. The donkey owner's sons seeing their dead father, burned the farmers field. The farmer in retaliation killed them. When they asked the demon what he had done, he said: "I did nothing, I just released the donkey." Do you get it? The devil doesn’t have power to do much, but one simple thing he does triggers the evil intents of men’s hearts to harm one another. So, let's think before seeking revenge! Be careful with your heart, because many times, the only thing the devil does is “release the donkey”.

Author unknown
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master

Many a time we want an eye for a eye! In my early days when some one did something to me I'd say there'll be hell to pay and I'd retaliate and then the escalation would start ! I've seen it many times.

Start by forgiving as Jesus forgave. When in doubt, turn the other cheek. Its hard sometimes.

Boolit Master

Amen, This is exactly what happens and we either take a shot back 99% of the time or turn the other cheek 1%.

Boolit Master

When you say the Lords prayer, You do ask that the Lord forgives you just the same way you have forgiven others. Talk about a double edged sword, hoo boy!!!
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE