Reloading EverythingRepackboxRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Lee PrecisionWidenersSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication Load Data
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request for my Friend Aaron and his son Joshua

Boolit Master

Request for my Friend Aaron and his son Joshua

Aaron has been a friend of mine for about 10 years and I've come to know his family well. Last week his son Joshua began acting different, very hyper, yet disconnected. It would seem to be better, then worse. Friday he asked me over to see how Joshua was acting and immediately noticed a huge change in him. I told him if it's not drugs he needs to see someone pronto, because something is not rite with Joshua. Saturday he was much better, but I could tell he was still not his normal self. Tonight I had gone to see my Granddaughter sing with the city school choir at one of the large churches. I had my phone off and received a message from my wife that Aaron was absolutely beside himself with anguish. Seems today Joshua took another bad turn. At their pastors suggestion they took him to the ER, ran testing and they called the mental health evaluators. Joshua (22) has been involuntarily committed for psychiatric evaluation. The whole family is a wreck because they can't believe someone can be declared a ward of the state and taken away by the police. My wife and I are both in healthcare and have assured him this isn't something that's done lightly, but it is SOP, and the mental people are trained to see things we don't, he needs help. I had tried to prepare him Friday that that Joshua's age is a prime time for a psychotic break, but no one wants to hear that about someone they love. I spent quite some time with Aaron tonight reasoning, praying, and reassuring him that God's hand is in all we do and face in life. I'll ask you all to lift these folks up to God. I know there are many who read these prayer request like myself that don't post your prayers on the forum, but raise them just the same. Thank you all ahead of time.

USMC 77, USRA 79

prayers sent sir..
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Master
    Praying for Aaron, Joshua, and the whole family.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Wow, be happy that there more qualified than us to take care of the issues at hand. Praying for Aaron and the family.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Boolit Master

I have noticed here of late that there always appears to be the right person in the right place to always help lately. Reaffirms my belief that God is always all around us to help when needed. Prayers sent for the family of Aaron and Joahua.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt~

Boolit Master

God knows what Josh needs and He will provide! We will pray for you all rest assured.

Father God. I lift up Aaron and his son Joshua to you this morning. I pray that you will be with the doctors and give them guidance in their treatment of Joshua. Guild them and use them as your tool to bring about healing as needed here. Be with Aaron and build him up as he goes through this with his son. Be with the whole family and give them the strength and comfort they need. You God can do all things and we trust you in this matter. I pray this in the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by daloper View Post
    Father God. I lift up Aaron and his son Joshua to you this morning. I pray that you will be with the doctors and give them guidance in their treatment of Joshua. Guild them and use them as your tool to bring about healing as needed here. Be with Aaron and build him up as he goes through this with his son. Be with the whole family and give them the strength and comfort they need. You God can do all things and we trust you in this matter. I pray this in the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
    And amen!

This may be a blessing from God Almighty, in that Joshua gets help and get what is needed to get him back to his normal self. Left untreated, this could be tragic. God help and bless this family.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Father I ask that you bless and heal Aaron, Joshua and their whole family. Give them your peace, and the assurance of your presence. Amen

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.
    jim

Boolit Master

Prayers on the way...
    ...Speak softly & carry a big stick...

Boolit Master

We are holding Aaron's family up in prayer.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Lord be with and close to this family in their needs . Help Arron's son through this trouble , guide the family and caregivers to to determine the cause and remedy . Provide guidance and healing in their situation . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

Praying for Joshua and his family.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Prayers of healing for Joshua. Prayers of comfort for Aaron and the family.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Grand Master

You can tell the family that the current generation of antipsychotic medications are little short of miraculous. If they find the right one for him he can resume a normal life.

I will, of course, be praying for his and the wisdom of the psychiatrist he will be seeing.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master
    Update, Joshua has been in a treatment center and received the diagnosis of bipolar 1. He's begun treatment and is improving. The family(Aaron) has been able to visit him and have the situation explained to them by the medical staff and are doing much better. Thank you all, again!

Boolit Buddy
    My prayers go up for Joshua healing and also for Aaron and his family to be able to cope with the challenges before them.

Boolit Grand Master

The whole family needs to pursue education about what Bipolar disease is. I do this in my practice routinely. As soon as they all understand what they are dealing with the better support for him they can be.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast