Inline FabricationLoad DataReloading EverythingLee Precision
WidenersTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters Supply RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black and the 50 Alaskan

Interesting thread indeed. I wanted to go this route with my 43 Spanish roller. Fairly costly endeavour here in Canada. Greenmountain barrel =600.00 imported. Reamer=250.00 imported. Gunsmithing labour=?
    Already have 50-70 and 50-90 but it would be so cool to have the three amigos. Any updates from you fellers?

Concho, Arizona. At home in the White Mountains at last. Formerly living in Mobile Alabama.
    Billy, not much in news here. Covid has kept me pretty grounded for last 2 months. We're also in the process of moving so much is now packed. The wife and I had looked at moving to the UP years ago before we got sidetracked here to the coast so we could assist our ageing parents. Now we're too old and unable to voluntarily subject ourselves to those low temps for 8 months a year. We like to be in the outdoors.

Yes winters can be a challenge here. Hasn't warmed up yet. I actually lived in Huntsville Alabama from 58 to 61. My Dad was Canadian Army on loan to U.S. army at the Redstone Arsenal. I did grade 1,2 and 3 there. Can still remember the red dirt and getting heat rash and those yellow jackets. Learned to play baseball and football at an early age. Hope you keep safe and we'll see better days ahead.

Concho, Arizona. At home in the White Mountains at last. Formerly living in Mobile Alabama.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCanuk View Post
    Yes winters can be a challenge here. Hasn't warmed up yet. I actually lived in Huntsville Alabama from 58 to 61. My Dad was Canadian Army on loan to U.S. army at the Redstone Arsenal. I did grade 1,2 and 3 there. Can still remember the red dirt and getting heat rash and those yellow jackets. Learned to play baseball and football at an early age. Hope you keep safe and we'll see better days ahead.
    When we get re-settled I'll be doing lots more with the Alaskan and Black so stay tuned on this subject.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12