Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
RotoMetals2WidenersSnyders JerkyReloading Everything
Lee Precision Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Midway draws first blood this Blackfriday

Boolit Master

Palmetto State Arms got me for a $99 1911 pistol frame. And Rotometals got me for 50lbs of lead the other day.

Oh well. Time to go see what Midway has...
    I Cast my Boolits, Therefore I am Happy.
    Bona Fide member of the Jeff Brown Hunt Club

Boolit Master
    Yesterday Ka-Bar had 50% off most knives on their web site. That cost me almost $100 for knives I didn't need, lol.
    East Tennessee

Moderator Emeritus

Titan reloading got me real good along with a bunch of others. I am on the naughty list for what I got myself this year but for the first time in a long time I can spend on me and not feel guilty. I am celebrating Thanksgiving, surgery on 12/6, divorce on 12/10, and Christmas.

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar
    I blew my cashcow Black Friday on a set of tires for my truck. Lt285/70r-17 Milestar Patagonia MT’s for $123 each shipped off amazon. I’ll be able to get to my stand come rain,wind, ice, or snow! I’m downsizing from my 315/70r17 bridgestone dueler revos that are 8 years old with still a 3rd of tread left But are howling and cupping because I failed to monitor my air pressures. I downsizing From 35” to 33” tires...there goes my ego! You know what they say...my truck just got shorter so that means my privates got longer!

Here a nice review on them...

https://youtu.be/wYgbcazpxl0

No toys though...what’s up with Nikon??? Best glass on the planet for the money!
    Last edited by Tripplebeards; 11-30-2019 at 01:11 PM.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tripplebeards View Post
    I blew my cashcow Black Friday on a set of tires for my truck. Lt285/70r-17 Milestar Patagonia MT’s for $123 each shipped off amazon. I’ll be able to get to my stand come rain,wind, ice, or snow! I’m downsizing from my 315/70r17 bridgestone dueler revos that are 8 years old with still a 3rd of tread left But are howling and cupping because I failed to monitor my air pressures. I downsizing From 35” to 33” tires...there goes my ego! You know what they say...my truck just got shorter so that means my privates got longer!

Here a nice review on them...

https://youtu.be/wYgbcazpxl0

No toys though...what’s up with Nikon??? Best glass on the planet for the money!
    You'll like those tires! I ran them on my 2014 Ram and they did amazingly well in the snow, weren't too loud, and rode nice...

Attachment 252181
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar
    Sweet!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12