Load DataRepackboxInline FabricationRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLee Precision
Wideners Reloading Everything

Thread: Heritage RR 9 shot

Boolit Master

Heritage RR 9 shot

had to try one has both cylinders 4.75" brl. Haven't went to the range yet but had a hand full of super cobri (spelling sorry)
    shells and it shot them POA at 20' all seems good.
    Frank G.

Banned

Was looking at a few of those in Orscheln's the other day. They have some with WWII themed grips, nose art and such. Darn things are pretty inexpensive too, might just have to get one for carrying around the place.

Boolit Master
    I was going to go to the range but we had 70mph wind with wild fires, and tomorrow it is suppose to snow and also Thursday and Friday . Some day I will go.
    Frank G.

In Remembrance

I bought one for my youngest several years back and after a couple boxes of ammo the darn thing had a funny feel to it. Like something was loose so I give it a little shake and the barrel almost fell out of the frame.
    The frame is zinc or some such material and the barrel is knurled and pressed into place, if I had known that I never would've bought it. Some say to coat the knurling with the strongest lock-tite and push it back together but I have thought about using a small mill bit to drill a hole thru the assembly and pinning it but not sure about the strength of the zinc frame, I don't want to split it. Ugh, so it hangs in his safe probably never to be shot again.

Boolit Master

The same thing happened to mine. Bought it brand new, a couple hundred rounds later the barrel came loose. My barrel was not pressed; it was definitely threaded. I had to send it to Heritage at my expense, but they did fix it, sort of. The barrel was replaced, but there was no cylinder gap. The cylinder was riding on the barrel. I'm sure there are a lot of good ones out there that people are happy with, but I'd never buy another one.