Load DataTitan ReloadingRepackboxRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyLee Precision
Inline Fabrication Wideners

Thread: ISO Werndl Die Ste

ISO Werndl Die Ste

I purchased a set of Werndl dies recently, after waiting about a year for availability & they sent me the wrong seater die. When I contacted them they advised that they were out of stock again and the wait time will be 24 months. Does anyone have a set they are willing to part with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Captain John Parker at Lexington

"""WTB""" Arisaka 38 Dust cover #653.

[QUOTE=Trapdoor;4770696]I purchased a set of Werndl dies recently, after waiting about a year for availability & they sent me the wrong seater die. When I contacted them they advised that they were out of stock again and the wait time will be 24 months. Does anyone have a set they are willing to part with?

I don't know if this helps you or not....but for my Werndl I fireform cases from 348 Winchester, and then never size again. I'm basically able to thumb seat a .446 bullet, and then apply a mild crimp into the groove using the taper at the bottom of a .44 Special sizing die. I'm sure this is not the most freakishly accurate solution, but it does allow me to load for the Werndl without having to spend a fortune on dies, etc.
    Maybe I just got lucky with the chamber dimensions and bore diameter on mine....so can't say for sure same would work for you.
    "Do not follow where the path might lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson