Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingWidenersLoad Data
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLee Precision
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2

Thread: WTS: .32 & .38 S&W brass, shooting sticks, cerrosafe, 1/2-28 "blast diverter", etc.

Boolit Buddy

WTS: .32 & .38 S&W brass, shooting sticks, cerrosafe, 1/2-28 "blast diverter", etc.

*****Price reductions on all remaining items*****

I've got some stuff I no longer use and need to get rid of. I'm happy to answer questions or entertain offers but the first "I'll take it!" posted here followed by a PM gets the item. US sales only and no sales where prohibited. I prefer payment by PayPal gift/"friends & family" (or pay the 3% fee) but I'll take a USPS money order from those who don't use PayPal. Shipment will be by USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail. I'm happy to combine shipping whenever possible. Pics of most items (except the brass) are below. I'm not interested in breaking up any of the packages and I'm not interested in any trades at the moment.

1. Lot of 550+ pcs of fired .32 S&W Long brass, 50 x fired .32 S&W (short), and 95 x fired .32 ACP:

.32 S&W Long: 550 pcs- I'm pretty sure most of this stuff is once or twice-fired, but I'm not 100% sure so I'm selling it as "fired brass". Included in the lot are around 190 pcs. of Remington (all deprimed), 240 pcs. of Fiocchi (about 30 deprimed), 100 pcs. of CBC, and 20+ misc. brass. A few pieces of this brass have scratch/small gouge marks in the side where they were ejected by my Euro target pistol. It won't affect any function of the brass but I wanted to mention it.

.32 S&W Short: 50 pcs- all once and twice fired W-W brass.

.32 ACP: 95 pcs- misc. headstamps, probably once or twice fired but I'm not sure.

SOLD All of the .32 brass for $40 plus $7.55 shipping SOLD

2. Approx 1.5 lbs. of cerrosafe: This is used to make chamber castings. It comes in two handy little homemade melting ladles/pots/pouring devices. This is normally about $15 per half pound, so how about REDUCED: Now $17 plus $7.55 shipping for all of it including the little pots

3. 1/2-28 "blast diverter"- I'm not sure if that's the correct name, but it's supposed to reduce the muzzle blast from short-barreled AR pistols. It's threaded 1/2-28 and can be used with .22 or .30 calibers. It's pretty solidly built and weighs about 8 oz. The inner cone is threaded and can be removed for cleaning. There is a wire retaining clip to keep it from coming unthreaded. Comes with an unused crush washer. SPF REDUCED: Now $20 plus $4 shipping SPF

4. Unused Stoney Point Pole Cat shooting sticks: these have never been used. They come with a nylon belt pouch. Can be used from 6' down to about 16" in height depending on how many sections you clip together. They fold up like the typical spring-loaded tent poles. They normally go for $30 new but I think they've been discontinued. How about SPF $18 plus $4 shipping SPF

5. 96 pcs. of fired .38 S&W (not Special)- There are 56 pcs. of factory .38 S&W brass (mostly Starline and about half is nickel plated) and 40 pcs. of .38 S&W brass made by cutting down .38 Special brass. I think this is mostly once or twice fired but once again I'm not sure. SPF REDUCED: Now $6 plus $4 shipping for all 96 pcs. SPF

6. "Hi Viz" slug/turkey sights for shotgun ribs: These have set screws in the side and can be used on ribbed shotguns up to about 0.31" wide. The front sight is a red fiber optic and the rear sight has two green fibers. SPF $10 plus $4 shipping SPF

7. Partial bag of approx. 230 x "Stump" .410 wads from Ballistic Products- I counted them by weight so they may be off by a few. I found these useful for getting the patterns on my full-choked .410 bore shotguns to open up at close range for rabbit hunting. SPF REDUCED: Now $4 plus $4 shipping SPF

Last edited by btreanor; 11-26-2019 at 04:31 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Master

I’ll take #1, the 32 brass!
    PM sent!

Boolit Buddy
    Morning bump
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Bub
    I will take number 6 the sights. thanks Jens

Banned
    I'll take: 4. Unused Stoney Point Pole Cat shooting sticks: these have never been used. They come with a nylon belt pouch. Can be used from 6' down to about 16" in height depending on how many sections you clip together. They fold up like the typical spring-loaded tent poles. They normally go for $30 new but I think they've been discontinued. How about $18 plus $4 shipping

Boolit Buddy
    Bump with price reductions on all remaining items

Super Moderator Emeritus
    i will take that blast deflector number 3

Boolit Master
    I will take #5 and #7.
    PM on the way for total amount.

Lafaun
    Just staying at home and playing with multi-color boolits.

Boolit Buddy
    All sold or moved