RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
Reloading EverythingWidenersLoad DataLee Precision
Titan Reloading RotoMetals2

Thread: Hunting experience with a T/C Aristocrat

Boolit Master

Hunting experience with a T/C Aristocrat

This is a grail gun for me.

I have had a couple pass thru my fingers when they showed up at poor mad $$ times. With age comes experience and since experience arrived... I dont ever see these guns.

I know I can buy one on one of the auction sites. But I prefer to bide time and Ill cross paths one day.

Anyhow...

Looking for experiences with these in various calibers shooting cast bullets!

CW
    NRA Life member • REMEMBER, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE its being paid for in BLOOD.
    Come visit my RUMBLE & uTube page's !!

https://www.RUMBLE.com/user/Cwlongshot
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCBOIIvlk30qD5a7xVLfmyfw

Boolit Master
    Assuming you are referring to the TCR83 in it’s initial release. I don’t keep up with new models, so if not just ignore. I bought one when it was first released, 4 digit serial#. I bought it in 243winchester. Soon traded to 223, which went down the road for a 22Hornet. All that in a couple years. The Hornet is a treasure and I still have it. I have been watching for a 32-40 all these many years, to no avail. I have never gotten around to cast in the TCR Hornet as I have a LOT of 45gr Hornet bullets, it is a single shot
    There was nothing wrong with the 243 or 223, just not what I wanted from the TCR. I found a 243barrel that was listed as “excess headspace” for cheapish several years ago and used the mono bloc to make a 32hr barrel that then became a 30Special. 30 caliber on a 38 special case, cast bullet shooter with a Lyman reciever sight. Had a ball with it for a while,but the 26 inch barrel got kinda old. Now it wears the Hornet barrel again and is the nicest little rifle for a stroll thru the woods. Little heavy, kinda weird with the backwards double set triggers and safety safety button(???? Who thought that was a good idea) but nice in a quaint way.
    What caliber did you find?? Seen a 32-40 barrel lately??
    “You don’t practice until you get it right. You practice until you can’t get it wrong.” Jason Elam, All-Pro kicker, Denver Broncos