RepackboxRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionLoad Data
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersSnyders Jerky
Titan Reloading Inline Fabrication

Thread: I have this Hollywood press.............

Boolit Master

Alturas, California...where the west still lives!

I have this Hollywood press.............

..........that I inherited a number of years ago. It's an iron Universal turret in what appears to be new, unused condition. I base that on perfect black wrinkle paint, clean machined surfaces, no marks from any shell holders or dies, etc. It has two primer seating punches for the old concave primers. The punches DO appear to be used, but I doubt in this machine. Looks like they were added later.

Here's the rub. I've had this thing sitting in a corner for years now, just like my old mentor did (I think he picked it up at a gun show in the past). I mounted it to my bench and tried to love it, honest! However the upstroke motion just leaves me cold, so I've decided to part with it.

Now comes the embarrassing part.......I've always hated guys that join a forum just to ask "what's it worth?" only to never be heard from again. However I'm asking for an honest estimate in order to come up with a value. I won't sell it on Ebay......too much hassle. Not offering to sell, just want an estimate.

Thanks guys for your help.
    Last edited by 3006guns; 11-17-2019 at 11:53 PM.

Boolit Master

We cannot give you a value w/o viewing it, as your description is vague. Please post a pic or two.
    Member: Orange Gunsite Family, NRA-Life, ARTCA, American Legion, & the South Cuyahoga Gun Club.

Caveat Emptor: Do not trust Cavery Grips/American Gripz/Prestige Grips/Stealth Grips from Clayton, NC. He will rip you off.

Boolit Master

Alturas, California...where the west still lives!
    Thanks for the advice Kevin, I'll get some photos on here in the next day or so.