MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Reloading EverythingLoad DataLee PrecisionRepackbox
Wideners
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How many Pistols do you own that you've never shot?

Boolit Buddy
    The only one I've not fired yet is the one that's currently on the way. And it'll get some lead down the barrel as soon as I get home from the oilfield.
    Only left handed guns are interesting!

Boolit Buddy
    I have one I will never fire. Its a stamped welded cheaply made 45acp. Made to be inserted behind enemy lines during WWII. Quite a conversation piece. Its been in the family since the war. Its missing a few parts,the ammo that was in the grip, and the extractor(wooden dole pin).
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian" Henry Ford

Boolit Master
    There are three firearms in the the safe that are my wife's. I suppose you might say they might be mine. I am allowed to clean them, but they are hers. I don't shoot them. The rifle is a neat Savage 30-06. Her fourth is a snubnose, and I carry it. She might need it.

In a word, NONE. Hell, I've found it difficult just to make the drive home with a new gun without handling it! Rain or shine, it gets a quick clean up, in my shop, then off to our home range. Just gotta see how the new baby does with some good loads. A collector, I'm not...I'm a shooter. YMMv Rod

One

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Rodfac View Post
    In a word, NONE. Hell, I've found it difficult just to make the drive home with a new gun without handling it! Rain or shine, it gets a quick clean up, in my shop, then off to our home range. Just gotta see how the new baby does with some good loads. A collector, I'm not...I'm a shooter. YMMv Rod
    That's pretty much how I roll, too, Rodfac!

Dale53

In all the decades I have owned handguns there is only one handgun I have owned that I did not fire.
    I made the mistake of purchasing an RG 357mag revolver. The barrel blew out during the second box of factory ammunition(I wasn't reloading at the time). This was back in the early 1970s.
    The gun was replaced with a new one and the replacement went down the road without being fired.

Boolit Master
    Can't say I've never shot it, but I have an old 3 screw 357 RugerBH that my now departed brother bought in 1972.

It probably hasn't seen much over a box of shells thru it. It's just starting to show the bolt ring and I don't want to finish the job, so I haven't shot it in many, many years
    "What makes you think I care" ........High Plains Drifter

Rick C.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by LawrenceA View Post
    all of them
    In OZ cannot shoot pistols held on a collectors licence sooo.........
    Luger, Walther P38, Nagant 1895, Colt Police Positive, Remington New Army and a Pepperbox.
    That makes me sad. Isn’t there a lot of back country in Oz where you would be all alone? Just saying.

2 limited edition 1911’s never out of the display boxes

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345