Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLee Precision
WidenersSnyders JerkyLoad DataRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters Supply Titan Reloading
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buck with 44 mag. rifle

Boolit Buddy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nagantguy View Post
    Great buck Yooper- I didn’t get up to Iron Mountain to hunt at all this year or last; but I’ve been hearing about good buck numbers and it’s actually been colder downstate where I’m at now than over the bridge. Good shooting .
    Thanks Guy, it really was a pretty good buck, I later put the tape on him & he measured 15 1/2 inside. I also killed another 8 pet. This last fri. Not guide as good, little over 12" inside. Shot this last with 357 mag. Henry SS. Not happy with that gun. Did not make the best shot & needed a finisher. Probably should have tried the 45/70. Funny thing, the 15 1/2 was just a 2 1/2, the 12 was 3 1/2.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by nagantguy View Post
    Great buck Yooper- I didn’t get up to Iron Mountain to hunt at all this year or last; but I’ve been hearing about good buck numbers and it’s actually been colder downstate where I’m at now than over the bridge. Good shooting .
    Thanks Guy, I later measured that buck & he was 15 1/5 inside, I killed a second 8 other. This last fri. he was a little over 12"" inside.shot the last with 357 mag. Henry SS. Not real happy with that cal. Needed a finisher. Probably should have used the 45/70. Funny thing the 15 1/2 was just 2 1/2 yr. the smaller rack was a 3 1/2.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123