Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingInline FabricationLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingWideners
Repackbox Snyders Jerky

Thread: FYI - US Atty Gen. Barr Releases First-Ever Semiannual Report on the Fix NICS Act

Boolit Master

FYI - US Atty Gen. Barr Releases First-Ever Semiannual Report on the Fix NICS Act

Some news that is not political, but could possibly be a good idea to be aware of for us here at Castboolits.Gunloads forum & so I am sharing it here in the Our Town forum instead of the "Pit", so more folks here might see & read it.

I rec'd it thru email updates from the Dept of Justice website. Link to the update & report is below the snippet quote I copy/pasted here:

“An effective NICS system is critical to ensuring that we keep guns out of the hands of those who should not have them,” said Attorney General William P. Barr. “I am encouraged by the results of this initial report. Fix NICS implementation is still in its infancy, yet already we’re seeing great strides being made across government – state, tribal, and federal law enforcement - to strengthen the NICS. Given the preliminary data, it is clear that the Fix NICS Act is well on its way to doing exactly what it was intended to do – make the NICS better.”

Source for additional info: https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/attor...t-fix-nics-act

(Admin/Mods - If this topic needs to be moved, etc. please do, but I thought it would likely be appropriate for this Our Town forum as a kind of Public Service Announcement or such for folks to be aware of it.)
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Banned
    Good information, thanks for posting.

Boolit Grand Master

Combine this with true mental healthcare and we can go a long ways towards curbing violence.
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum